Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' (14644 Views)

Charity Nnaji: Nigerian Female Celebrities Are More Like Advanced Prostitutes / Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging / Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nollywood actress, Charity Nnaji has taken a swipe at baby mamas in the Nigerian entertainment industry, which is now a viral trend. 

The actress who was in the news few weeks ago after she advised BBNaija female housemates to make more money by sleeping with politicians, claimed that most baby mamas are products of a one night stand. Charity Nnaji further added that it was a finding she can take to the bank, as she backed her claim with a conversation she said she had with a musician in the interview with Potpourri.

She said, “I was talking with a popular musician and he told me how he was drunk after performing on stage only for him to return to his hotel room and the host of the show had a girl waiting for him in his room." ..“What happened thereafter, he said he could recall but he knew he actually made love that night but could not tell if he came inside the girl or not. One month later, he told me the so-called girl called him to inform him she was pregnant. .

This is how most baby mamas in the entertainment industry came to be. Most of them are a product of a one night stand. This is not the only case I know, there are many other cases,” she quipped and added that she’s not happy how pretty girls in Nigeria are becoming baby mamas overnight.

In a previous post, Charity Nnaji claimed that most big and thick girls, who claim to be curvy are dirty under, clearly referring to their private parts.

The beautiful and bold Charity was actually referring to a picture of a big, thick and curvy lady posted by Potpourri on Instagram where she commented, claiming the picture was beautiful, adding that “ most of them are dirty though”.

https://lailasnews.com/most-baby-mamas-are-products-of-one-night-stand-charity-nnaji/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
Everybody are turning relationships expert these days undecided

who is charity nnaji if not for follywood undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
Who ask you

4 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' by Anigreat: 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
sad

Every tom, dick and harry is now an actress.

1 Like

Re: Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' by ClintonEmex: 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
Our celebrities and their lifestyle...............

1 Like

Re: Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' by Tamarapetty(f): 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
I only know genevieve Nnaji

4 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
TRUE TALK.....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
Shut up
Re: Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I only know genevieve Nnaji
You only know the one you know Pretty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' by Andyibest: 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
I think we can all agree with this since it's coming from a woman

Looking For Capital For Your Business? Then Get It Now And Boost Your Business
www.smalllbusinessloans..com/2018/05/best-small-business-loan-websites-you.html

1 Like

Re: Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' by IJOBA2: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
SHES 100% RIGHT

4 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
Shut up
Sho!! shocked shocked
Wetin She do you Force man?!

1 Like

Re: Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' by Bossontop(m): 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
undecided
Wait ooo....dis wan too is an actress?? D way everybody be actress dese days u sure me mesef no be actor??

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
K
Re: Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' by megafem1: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
Plz help me
I mistakenly recharge #10,000 on my glo. The money is part of my school fees. Kindly buy card from me on 07056897107

4 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' by IJOBA2: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
Shut up
SLAVE HOWS YOUR MASTER E-MONEY

1 Like

Re: Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
grin

Re: Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' by queensera(f): 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
angry
Re: Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
brb
Re: Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' by IronTete(m): 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
wink
Re: Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' by MSRA(m): 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
LMAO @ so-called girl... Hello! She's NOT a so-called girl. She's actually a girl.
Re: Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' by megafem1: 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
goslowgoslow:
Your brain dey work on reverse.
respect urself. nobody is above mistake

1 Like

Re: Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
Fvck off baby mama drama
Re: Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
Most baby mamas actually dated their baby daddy until the relationships didn't work out.

Now...how's that for my opinion?
What most of us don't understand is that opinions differs and our understanding of an issue is not the only way the issue is.

People think their opinions are the best until they become a victim of what they usually condemn.

By then they will change their tone.

7 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' by Only1mi(f): 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
kingkakaone:

Most baby mamas actually dated their baby daddy until the relationships didn't work out.

Now...how's that for my opinion?
What most of us don't understand is that opinions differs and our understanding of an issue is not the only way the issue is.

People think their opinions are the best until they become a victim of what they usually condemn.

By then they will change their tone.

God bless you. When their tone change they stop generalising.

2 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' by Rastamann: 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
We need to examine her own under?

1 Like

Re: Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' by mimimile93: 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Nollywood actress, Charity Nnaji has taken a swipe at baby mamas in the Nigerian entertainment industry, which is now a viral trend. 

The actress who was in the news few weeks ago after she advised BBNaija female housemates to make more money by sleeping with politicians, claimed that most baby mamas are products of a one night stand. Charity Nnaji further added that it was a finding she can take to the bank, as she backed her claim with a conversation she said she had with a musician in the interview with Potpourri.

She said, “I was talking with a popular musician and he told me how he was drunk after performing on stage only for him to return to his hotel room and the host of the show had a girl waiting for him in his room." ..“What happened thereafter, he said he could recall but he knew he actually made love that night but could not tell if he came inside the girl or not. One month later, he told me the so-called girl called him to inform him she was pregnant. .

This is how most baby mamas in the entertainment industry came to be. Most of them are a product of a one night stand. This is not the only case I know, there are many other cases,” she quipped and added that she’s not happy how pretty girls in Nigeria are becoming baby mamas overnight.

In a previous post, Charity Nnaji claimed that most big and thick girls, who claim to be curvy are dirty under, clearly referring to their private parts.

The beautiful and bold Charity was actually referring to a picture of a big, thick and curvy lady posted by Potpourri on Instagram where she commented, claiming the picture was beautiful, adding that “ most of them are dirty though”.

https://lailasnews.com/most-baby-mamas-are-products-of-one-night-stand-charity-nnaji/

Lalasticlala

Use condom dem no hear.

And why are they always using Davido's and Wiz kid's baby mamas as examples whenever they are talking about baby mama in Nigeria.

Abi na only dem be baby mamas?

3 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' by Born2Breed(f): 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
Chai! These girl finish dem wizkid..davido n Co baby mama's
Re: Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
Only1mi:

God bless you. When their tone change they stop generalising.
Correct...
Nobody is a superhuman but most people won't understand. This is naija anyway, they always have a way of twisting their words later on when they have finally become a victim of what they condemn.
Re: Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' by wink2015(m): 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
MUSICIANS LIKE TUFACE, WHIZZKID, DAVIDO, ETC turning african valued culture into RUBBISH!

It is like Fela Anikulakpo promoting illicit drugs to the youth.
Re: Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' by CSTR1003: 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
Who cares?
The girls are opening their legs for a shot at fame.
Anything they see is their well deserved business.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#cuppytakesafrica: DJ Cuppy To Start Her Own Reality TV Show / Angry Fan Calls Out Seyi Shay For Not Giving Her A Prize She Won / Seun Kuti Celebrates 39th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.