Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,104 members, 7,852,740 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Man's Pen*s Damaged For Reportedly Dating Landlord's Sister - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man's Pen*s Damaged For Reportedly Dating Landlord's Sister (1003 Views)

Watch Before You Eat Meat! Man Pen!s Found Inside Soup -video / Man's Pen!s Mutilated By IPOB Supporters For "Working With The Government / Man's Pen!s Chopped For Working Against Biafra (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man's Pen*s Damaged For Reportedly Dating Landlord's Sister by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
24-year-old Moses Omondi's penis has been severely damaged, following a protracted misunderstanding he had with his landlord whose sister he was reportedly dating. The sister of the victim who Janipher, who confirmed the incident, claimed that her landlord threatened her young brother after suspecting he was having a relationship with his (landlord's) young sister.

"Am living in fear, the landlord who is an administration police officer based in Kanduyi has been threatening me and my brother of unknown consequences prior to the attack on him," she narrated.

Janipher whose family in Marell Estate, Bungoma town in Kenya are now seeking justice after their son's genitals were crushed by hired goons on the last day of May, told newsmen that she opted to rent a house for his brother near Bungoma Airstrip on Monday, May 28, for his own safety but on the night of Thursday, May 31, he was attacked by two hooded men who broke into his house.

"They tortured him from 10pm to 4am mostly attacking his private parts and left him for dead, his manhood is severely damaged according to the doctors report," said Ms Omondi.

The lady who took Moses to Bungoma County Referral Hospital where he was treated and discharged, claimed that the attack which left her young brother nursing serious injuries was all because of the landlord's sister he was dating.

However when the landlord identified as Mung'ala was contacted, he denied the allegations of sending goons to attack the victim.

"I am not mad. I only asked the tenant to rent another house for her brother because he was spoiling my sister and when they complied I was happy. Why should I then go ahead to send goons into attacking him?," he said.

Tuko reported that he added that his sister had just finished her high school education, and he was working on enrolling her into a good college to pursue a course she desires.

"I have also reported the matter at Bungoma police station because my tenant is maligning my name, I want her to substantiate her claims, I won't sit down and watch as my name is being dragged in mad," Mung'ala added.

https://lailasnews.com/mans-pens-damaged-for-reportedly-dating-landlords-sister/

Lalasticlala

Re: Man's Pen*s Damaged For Reportedly Dating Landlord's Sister by s3tt1ngz003: 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
But the penis is innocent now only the man should be made to pay for this

This is injustices
Re: Man's Pen*s Damaged For Reportedly Dating Landlord's Sister by Bugatie(m): 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
Which one is joystick again
Re: Man's Pen*s Damaged For Reportedly Dating Landlord's Sister by tballeyy(m): 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
They relegate the pen*s at last. Human being too wicked
Re: Man's Pen*s Damaged For Reportedly Dating Landlord's Sister by emeijeh(m): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
Bugatie:
Which one is joystick again

Fresh teenager spotted.
No offence, kid

1 Like

Re: Man's Pen*s Damaged For Reportedly Dating Landlord's Sister by Bugatie(m): 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
emeijeh:

Fresh teenager spotted.
No offence, kid

No offense taken either, granpa
Re: Man's Pen*s Damaged For Reportedly Dating Landlord's Sister by Evablizin(f): 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
emeijeh:

Fresh teenager spotted. No offence, kid
Bugatie:

No offense taken either, granpa
gringringrin
Una well done ooo.

Re: Man's Pen*s Damaged For Reportedly Dating Landlord's Sister by Bugatie(m): 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
Evablizin:
gringringrin

Una well done ooo.

Smiles, he missed the intended sarcasm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man's Pen*s Damaged For Reportedly Dating Landlord's Sister by emeijeh(m): 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
Evablizin:
gringringrin

Una well done ooo.

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Man's Pen*s Damaged For Reportedly Dating Landlord's Sister by BuhariNaWah: 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
emeijeh:

Fresh teenager spotted.
No offence, kid

Wicked grin grin cheesy
Re: Man's Pen*s Damaged For Reportedly Dating Landlord's Sister by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Self control and discipline is golden.

Look at you now with ruptured Joystick.
Your joystick has been turned to sadstick sad
How do you put the joystick back � to work??

It's always sad make man dey see him joystick fall like a gear wey don spoil. That's your problem sha

☣ ☠

Re: Man's Pen*s Damaged For Reportedly Dating Landlord's Sister by englishmart(m): 6:33am On Jun 04, 2018
let me fry some pictures real quick, right?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Graphic:young Couple, One Other Killed In Ghastly Powerbike Accident In PH / Togolese Cook Reveals How He Killed Chief Ope Bademosi / Bad News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.