Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Selling Quickly: Camry Droplight @ 650k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Selling Quickly: Camry Droplight @ 650k (1830 Views)

Selling Quickly Camry 2014 At 4.7m / sold sold sold!! Distress sale! clean camry droplight @650k / »»» Toks Toyota Camry Droplight @ N1.7M Negotiable ««« (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selling Quickly: Camry Droplight @ 650k by constantkayy(m): 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
Location is Iyana-ipaja

Issues
1. Compressor Leakage

Call 07088412299.

Pls if you are not ready to buy don't call me and pls don't ask me for last price In the name of Almighty God.

Re: Selling Quickly: Camry Droplight @ 650k by constantkayy(m): 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
More

Re: Selling Quickly: Camry Droplight @ 650k by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
You can also add engine is smoking and burning engine oil

1 Like

Re: Selling Quickly: Camry Droplight @ 650k by constantkayy(m): 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

That's Ur headache boss. Learn to mind ur business. Every car has a buyer. U should have grown old enough in dis business to learn that.

I see u don't like to keep ur lane.
Re: Selling Quickly: Camry Droplight @ 650k by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
constantkayy:

That's Ur headache boss. Learn to mind ur business. Every car has a buyer. U should have grown old enough in dis business to learn that.

I see u don't like to keep ur lane.

This is Nairaland, not jiji or cheki.ng.

I cannot mind my business because seems you are selling lemonade here grin

11 Likes

Re: Selling Quickly: Camry Droplight @ 650k by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
constantkayy:
Location is Iyana-ipaja

Issues
1. Compressor Leakage

2. Needs a New engine grin

Call 07088412299.

Pls if you are not ready to buy don't call me and pls don't ask me for last price In the name of Almighty God.

2 Likes

Re: Selling Quickly: Camry Droplight @ 650k by constantkayy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Still ur headache. Carry am for head then.... I have stated the issue with the car there and if there are other issues I would have stated. So if u feel jobless and need to keep urself busy, stay on my thread and keep shocked
Re: Selling Quickly: Camry Droplight @ 650k by constantkayy(m): 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=68148322][/quote]

U are a dirty old man with no dignity. I see u want to thrash urself. I am here for u. If I do not sell d car on Nairaland I will sell on other platforms.
Re: Selling Quickly: Camry Droplight @ 650k by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
constantkayy:

U are a dirty old man with no dignity. I see u want to thrash urself. I am here for u. If I do not sell d car on Nairaland I will sell on other platforms.

For Nairaland, is awa work o! grin

10 Likes

Re: Selling Quickly: Camry Droplight @ 650k by qrymz(m): 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Continue your good work oga Gazzuzz no matter how much condemnation you get. I'm sure with someone like you, Nairaland is gonna become a safe haven for car buyers all around the country

10 Likes

Re: Selling Quickly: Camry Droplight @ 650k by mercyway: 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

eni ba ri abo ogbod'iye l'oja to be mo, o ye ki o furs tori ko le y'ogun ko p'ogun k'aladiye o fa ta grin
Re: Selling Quickly: Camry Droplight @ 650k by laluski(m): 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
mercyway:

eni ba ri abo ogbod'iye l'oja to be mo, o ye ki o furs tori ko le y'ogun ko p'ogun k'aladiye o fa ta grin

Yoruba teacher learn to translate.am a German Scottish so I no fit read dis ya yoruba
Re: Selling Quickly: Camry Droplight @ 650k by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
mercyway:

diportivo wetin him talk?
Re: Selling Quickly: Camry Droplight @ 650k by diportivo: 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

diportivo wetin him talk?

in the context of this thread

blatant gibberish sir grin
Re: Selling Quickly: Camry Droplight @ 650k by oyekanwahab(m): 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

If truly you can vouch that the engine is not in good shape and he does not edit the post show that
please report the post so that it can be closed or just quote me let me do it
Re: Selling Quickly: Camry Droplight @ 650k by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
oyekanwahab:

If truly you can vouch that the engine is not in good shape and he does not edit the post show that

Cylinder 4 and 3 already have sparkplug Spacers, a clear case of oil burn.
Re: Selling Quickly: Camry Droplight @ 650k by oyekanwahab(m): 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Please Oga Op you can either add the engine problem to your post or re snap that spark plug area to discredit him

Please do so by tomorrow morning to still have your post on nairaland
Re: Selling Quickly: Camry Droplight @ 650k by mercyway: 7:28am On Jun 04, 2018
laluski:

Yoruba teacher learn to translate.am a German Scottish so I no fit read dis ya yoruba
kikiki
Re: Selling Quickly: Camry Droplight @ 650k by Viking007(m): 8:00am On Jun 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

cool cool
Re: Selling Quickly: Camry Droplight @ 650k by ehissi(m): 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

@Constantkayy......Thats soft work for una..... grin

Awon arougbo ni eh...... angry

Eyin omo wobe whey dey sell kpalasa for auto section...... angry
Re: Selling Quickly: Camry Droplight @ 650k by 0gbeni(m): 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
Thanks oga @gazzuzz.. Incredible to see someone attempting to sell a lemon and yet quoting God
Oyinbo wey no dey worship God sef dey godly pass us.. Ahn Ahn
Re: Selling Quickly: Camry Droplight @ 650k by constantkayy(m): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
oyekanwahab:

Thanks bro...car has been sold today... @ Gazzuzz let's do business again next time.
Re: Selling Quickly: Camry Droplight @ 650k by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
constantkayy:

Thanks bro...car has been sold today... @ Gazzuzz let's do business again next time.

If you sold it via this advert, buyer was aware of most issues. My comments are constructive (to buyer) to ensure they are aware of surprises before they let go of their hard earned money.

Meanwhile, stop gloating like a local champion because you sold a monument grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selling Quickly: Camry Droplight @ 650k by constantkayy(m): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

If you sold it via this advert, buyer was aware of most issues. My comments are constructive (to buyer) to ensure they are aware of surprises before they let go of their hard earned money.

Meanwhile, stop gloating like a local champion because you sold a monument grin

@ Gazzuzz, The Gx460 I sold on Tuesday was not advertised on dis platform..If I had advertised it here, i would still be looking for a buyer by now. You know what?I don't use ur nairaland platform for my premium cars advert because u people will spoil the thread and scare potential buyers away. But i use other platforms where serious buyers will take time to inspect their vehicle of interest and come with necessary gadgets and personnel which guides their decision.

U guys are killing this platform. And you think you are helping it. Anyways, "ibaje eniyan o da ise oluwa duro."
Re: Selling Quickly: Camry Droplight @ 650k by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
constantkayy:

@ Gazzuzz, The Gx460 I sold on Tuesday was not advertised on dis platform..If I had advertised it here, i would still be looking for a buyer by now. You know what?I don't use ur nairaland platform for my premium cars advert because u people will spoil the thread and scare potential buyers away. But i use other platforms where serious buyers will take time to inspect their vehicle of interest and come with necessary gadgets and personnel which guides their decision.

U guys are killing this platform. And you think you are helping it. Anyways, "ibaje eniyan o da ise oluwa duro."

GAZZUZZ:

any one can sell on those sites without receiving any form of scrutiny. but here..........

GAZZUZZ:

(1) (Reply)

. / SOLD 2009 Tokunbo Honda Pilot / 2 Units Of Foreign Used 2008 Panoramic Lexus ES 350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.