Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Anyone Using Alat Dollar Card Without Issues - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Anyone Using Alat Dollar Card Without Issues (7945 Views)

Between ALAT By Wema And GTBANK Dollar Card, Which Is Best For Payment Online / How To Get Unlimited International Virtual Credit Card Without Any Bank Account / Spyful SEO Tool, Anyone Using It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Using Alat Dollar Card Without Issues by itsobasi: 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
Want To Know To Avoid Getting A Card Adword And Facebook Dont Accept For Payment
Re: Anyone Using Alat Dollar Card Without Issues by yusufmuhd(m): 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
itsobasi:
Want To Know To Avoid Getting A Card Adword And Facebook Dont Accept For Payment
yez im currenntly using it

its working perfectly with facebook ads and other ads network

but it wont work on 3d sites
Re: Anyone Using Alat Dollar Card Without Issues by itsobasi: 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
yusufmuhd:
3d Sites Like?
Re: Anyone Using Alat Dollar Card Without Issues by yusufmuhd(m): 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
itsobasi:

3d Sites Like?
paypal
Re: Anyone Using Alat Dollar Card Without Issues by itsobasi: 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
yusufmuhd:
paypal
Making payment is what i really want to use it for not being used for paypal verification is the sad part

1 Like

Re: Anyone Using Alat Dollar Card Without Issues by yusufmuhd(m): 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
itsobasi:

Making payment is what i really want to use it for
not being used for paypal verification is the sad part
u cant use it on PayPal.
u can only use am to purchase stuffs with it
Re: Anyone Using Alat Dollar Card Without Issues by itsobasi: 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
yusufmuhd:
u cant use it on PayPal. u can only use am to purchase stuffs with it
Thanks Bro You Have Provided Me Answers I Seek
Re: Anyone Using Alat Dollar Card Without Issues by yusufmuhd(m): 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
itsobasi:

Thanks Bro You Have Provided Me Answers I Seek
Hello
You can now use your alat dollar card on PayPal and other e payment platform

kindly beware
Re: Anyone Using Alat Dollar Card Without Issues by SwiftXchange69: 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2021
Following.....
Re: Anyone Using Alat Dollar Card Without Issues by SwiftXchange69: 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
yusufmuhd:
Hello
You can now use your alat dollar card on PayPal and other e payment platform

kindly beware

Does it work with crypto sites like moon pay and binance?
Re: Anyone Using Alat Dollar Card Without Issues by madprofthefirst: 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
The alat dollar card no longer works. I downloaded the app just for the dollar card and after all the stress I went through, including having to go one of their branches as the app was misbehaving and trapped my money, I finally verified and upgraded my account only to see "coming soon" for the dollar card. One of the customer service reps told me its not working for now.
Re: Anyone Using Alat Dollar Card Without Issues by peterpiiro(m): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
madprofthefirst:
The alat dollar card no longer works. I downloaded the app just for the dollar card and after all the stress I went through, including having to go one of their branches as the app was misbehaving and trapped my money, I finally verified and upgraded my account only to see "coming soon" for the dollar card. One of the customer service reps told me its not working for now.

Chat me up on WhatsApp let me give u alternative cards with good rate that u can u to order on all website .
Re: Anyone Using Alat Dollar Card Without Issues by OneKinGuy(m): 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
peterpiiro:

Chat me up on WhatsApp let me give u alternative cards with good rate that u can u to order on all website . My WhatsApp-08130 537291
you should just post it here to help others.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Using Alat Dollar Card Without Issues by Cr0nus1: 2:43am On Nov 08, 2021
madprofthefirst:
avoid Peterpiiro his a notorious scammer don't say you were not told
OneKinGuy:

you should just post it here to help others.
peterpiiro:

Chat me up on WhatsApp let me give u alternative cards with good rate that u can u to order on all website . My WhatsApp-08130 537291
Re: Anyone Using Alat Dollar Card Without Issues by madprofthefirst: 12:44am On Nov 09, 2021
If you weren't trying to scam you'd just post the info here.
peterpiiro:

Re: Anyone Using Alat Dollar Card Without Issues by killerdragon(m): 8:20am On Nov 09, 2021
yusufmuhd:

Lol you have to call and ask them to enable it

It works perfectly

1 Like

Re: Anyone Using Alat Dollar Card Without Issues by Criticalinfo: 8:47am On Jan 26, 2022
Does the card work on moonpay
Re: Anyone Using Alat Dollar Card Without Issues by Maneuni: 7:45am On May 07, 2022
killerdragon:

Lol you have to call and ask them to enable it

It works perfectly

Like your saying it works on binance
Or can you give me a way to contact you so you tell me more about it??
Re: Anyone Using Alat Dollar Card Without Issues by Uduma12: 7:36am On Aug 05, 2022
yusufmuhd:

Can I use the card on PayPal checkout?
Re: Anyone Using Alat Dollar Card Without Issues by Jp96(m): 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
Please does it work on aliexpress? And what is the current rate?
Re: Anyone Using Alat Dollar Card Without Issues by Emeka71(m): 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
I don't think so.
Re: Anyone Using Alat Dollar Card Without Issues by Jp96(m): 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Okay. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

What Does This Message From Adsense Means / How Does Websites Like OLX. Etc Make Money? / Which Nigerian ATM Card Supports Facebook/instagram Adverts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.