Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Youtube And Youtube Red What's The Difference - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Youtube And Youtube Red What's The Difference (1338 Views)

The Difference Between Snapdragon And Mediatek. / Infinix Hot 6x Vs Hot S3x: What Is The Difference? / The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youtube And Youtube Red What's The Difference by Josh1920: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
YouTube is an online streaming service that allows users to either upload videos or watch videos uploaded by other users.
YouTube can either be accessed via the app or via their website.

Though YouTube is a awesome streaming service, the most used video streaming service, there are some short comings.

Users are compled to watch ads in a certain duration before the video of their choice begins and also users are not allowed to play songs on YouTube while doing other things with their smartphone. If you must listen to a particular song uploaded in video format, you must make sure that your phone is stuck on the YouTube app or website. Also users are not allowed to download videos uploaded to YouTube.

I guess you have already figured out the difference between YouTube and YouTube Red.

YouTube Red fixes all the short comings of the YouTube app for learn more...

Re: Youtube And Youtube Red What's The Difference by Josh1920: 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
YouTube Red is a paid version of YouTube that doesn’t feature advertisements, allows you to download videos uploaded to YouTube and allows you to play songs on YouTube without having to leave your screen stuck on the YouTube app screen learn more...

1 Like

Re: Youtube And Youtube Red What's The Difference by mxpinky: 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
oga i can download from youtube sir

2 Likes

Re: Youtube And Youtube Red What's The Difference by henry007(m): 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
YouTube red is for people that don't want to see ads so they pay extra.

2 Likes

Re: Youtube And Youtube Red What's The Difference by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
Root your phone. Get lucky patcher, mod YouTube and get all advert off. Also download adaway, making it system app, apply it. You're done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youtube And Youtube Red What's The Difference by Simeony007(m): 12:14am On Jun 04, 2018
Red
Re: Youtube And Youtube Red What's The Difference by Josh1920: 12:40am On Jun 04, 2018
CHESTER48:
Root your phone. Get lucky patcher, mod YouTube and get all advert off. Also download adaway, making it system app, apply it. You're done.

Nice
Re: Youtube And Youtube Red What's The Difference by Abdstrakt(m): 3:52am On Jun 04, 2018
CHESTER48:
lobatan grin
Re: Youtube And Youtube Red What's The Difference by Josh1920: 6:33am On Jun 04, 2018
Pple still dey root third phones for 2018
Re: Youtube And Youtube Red What's The Difference by Prolificdeman: 11:07am On Jun 04, 2018
PS: check my signature.
Re: Youtube And Youtube Red What's The Difference by kmaster007: 11:41am On Jun 04, 2018
ask Google
Re: Youtube And Youtube Red What's The Difference by henry007(m): 11:47am On Jun 04, 2018
CHESTER48:

So YouTubers shouldn't make money off youtube videos that you watch and enjoy? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Youtube And Youtube Red What's The Difference by Josh1920: 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
henry007:

So YouTubers shouldn't make money off youtube videos that you watch and enjoy? undecided

grin sir henry pls help me tell your fellow YouTubers that when they don't get sufficient earnings from YouTube, it's because of people like this. They should stop praying against their relatives in the village
Re: Youtube And Youtube Red What's The Difference by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
henry007:

that's how I role sir. I don't like paying for apps actually.

Re: Youtube And Youtube Red What's The Difference by Josh1920: 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
CHESTER48:
that's how I role sir. I don't like paying for apps actually.

May you become a software developer in the future

Re: Youtube And Youtube Red What's The Difference by MarkWayne89: 6:05am On Jun 05, 2018
Youtube red is a paid account with reoccurring monthly membership fee. Perks is you won't get annoying ads on every video you watch.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Specs And Price In Kenya,nigeria & Ghana / 20 Best TECNO Phones With Good Battery Life / ZTE MF920v MF920vs Wifi Router Unlocker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.