Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Hi - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hi (643 Views)

Hi. / Hi, Am Just Curious To Find Out / HI GUYS! What Do You All Think About Indians?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi by agoba1: 10:04am On May 30, 2010
hi everyone, like i said i did'nt know i was all that much , this stuff is really busting my ass, can someone now give me a direct answer to my request, am waiting and once again sorry everyone, all nairalander's, cheers!!!

my question, : my uncle who provides the necessary funds in my account , does he need s to writel me a sponsor's letter showing and indicating the source of the funds / money in my account or do i need any letter of such at all? anyone pls.

thanks.
Re: Hi by justwise(m): 10:31am On May 30, 2010
Re: Hi by juzme: 10:46am On May 30, 2010
you said sorry and you are still repeating it.
Sorry i have to shout here!
WHEN YOU SIGN IN WITH YOUR USERNAME,
IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO ADD TO YOUR ALREADY POSTED MESSAGE.
GO TO REPLY AND CONTINUE TO TYPE IN WHATEVER YOU WISH TO SAY AGAIN.
YOU DONT NEED TO START ANOTHER THREAD TO MAKE YOUR POINT.
if you stil not understand how to use the forum ask question.
Re: Hi by juzme: 10:55am On May 30, 2010
check this sample and follow the instruction.

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Is It Right To Come Back Home If You Travel Abroad? / Uk Or Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.