Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Beware Of People Sharing Their Numbers Everywhere For Sexmate - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beware Of People Sharing Their Numbers Everywhere For Sexmate (697 Views)

Don't risk marriage with these set of people / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People / Nigerian Men Are Sharing Their Domestic Violence Experience In The Hands OfWomen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of People Sharing Their Numbers Everywhere For Sexmate by cliqtips: 11:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hello NL,

To those who cares to listen

Well, I just want to say this. Although, those that'll heed, will.
DONT NOT FALL for people sharing their numbers saying they're looking for sex mate(s) in their locality.

What if they "use" you in the process. Though, giving you money in the process

Enjoyment will not kee you....

A word is enough for a wise.

Take care!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of People Sharing Their Numbers Everywhere For Sexmate by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:20am On Jun 04, 2018
only a very deluded desperate fool will fall for these ritualist/kidnapper/body part salesman's tricks.
Re: Beware Of People Sharing Their Numbers Everywhere For Sexmate by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 04, 2018
This goes to our slay queens always willing to slay for money..
Re: Beware Of People Sharing Their Numbers Everywhere For Sexmate by cliqtips: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
Trust me, some are falling for it but may not come here to share their experience at the end of the day....
MrBrownJay1:
only a very deluded desperate fool will fall for these ritualist/kidnapper/body part salesman's tricks.

(1) (Reply)

Finally found the solution to dry skin / Enjoy Lasting Sex Naturally 100% Certified For Men And Female / 2 Married Women Engage In Public Fight Inside Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.