Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

UNEC 2018 LAWSA Week Kicks Off Today - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNEC 2018 LAWSA Week Kicks Off Today (411 Views)

UNN LAWSA Summit, Chief Philip Agbese To Serve As Guest Speaker / FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos / UNEC Master's Degree Student Slumps, Dies While Jogging In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNEC 2018 LAWSA Week Kicks Off Today by SamySamy123: 7:34am On Jun 04, 2018
This is to bring to the notice of every member of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), that the 2018 Law Week of the Law Students Association, University Of Nigeria (LAWSA), will kick off today, 4th of June 2018, and will eventually end on the 10th of June 2018.

The Law Students Week (Also LAWSA Week), is a week set aside by the University of Nigeria, to consolidate its law students on other facets of education and social activities other than law. During this week, students will be allowed to engage in school activities like: sporting, dancing, dinning and lots more.

According to the University's law students president, in the person of Mr. Thankgod Noble Simon, the week is going to be a stupendous one, as there will be lots of fascinating and entertaining performance. The 2018 LAWSA week is themed: BEYOND THE LAW.

Below are the days of activities for the 2018 LAWSA week:

Monday - Corporate Day
Tuesday - Custom Day
Wednesday - Sport Day
Thursday - Traditional Day
Friday - Jean Day/LAWSA Polo
Friday Night - Dinner/Award Night
Sunday - Thanksgiving

More so, the university of Nigeria, Enugu Campus (UNEC), is also soliciting that every student from the Faculty of Law, attend these activities, as they will be of greater benefit to them (the students). Indeed, it is going to be a superb one. You need not to miss it!

Source: https://www.learnersinfo.com/2018/06/unec-lawsa-week-for-law-students.html?m=1
Re: UNEC 2018 LAWSA Week Kicks Off Today by freshlaw: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2018
Cool.
Re: UNEC 2018 LAWSA Week Kicks Off Today by freshlaw: 11:44am On Jun 06, 2018
Hi @SamySamy123, I'd like to chat with you on an issue that will be of interest to law students. Can I reach you on WhatsApp?

1 Like

Re: UNEC 2018 LAWSA Week Kicks Off Today by SamySamy123: 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
freshlaw:
Hi @SamySamy123, I'd like to chat with you on an issue that will be of interest to law students. Can I reach you on WhatsApp?

You can get my whatsapp number here.

https://www.learnersinfo.com/p/contact-us.html?m=1
Re: UNEC 2018 LAWSA Week Kicks Off Today by freshlaw: 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
SamySamy123:

You can get my whatsapp number here.

https://www.learnersinfo.com/p/contact-us.html?m=1

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

LASU 2018 FCE Abeokuta Sandwich Entrance Exam Date Announced (this Is What It Wa / 5 Best B-school In Mumbai– For Every MBA Student / Nysc Exemption Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.