Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,373 members, 7,853,667 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Breaking: Officer Killed, Inmates Escape As Gunmen Storm Minna Prison - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking: Officer Killed, Inmates Escape As Gunmen Storm Minna Prison (489 Views)

Over 100 Inmates Escape As Rain Destroys Suleja Prisons / Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph / Gunmen Storm Bassa In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Them & Their Houses (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Officer Killed, Inmates Escape As Gunmen Storm Minna Prison by Okwyla: 9:08am On Jun 04, 2018
The Medium Security Prison located at Tunga area of Minna metropolis was attacked by gunmen on Sunday night.

DSP Rabiu M. Shuaibu, PRO, Nigerian Prison Service, Niger command, confirmed this in a statement made available toAkelicious on Monday morning.

He said the incident was perpetrated by armed criminals, who attacked the prison and gained access after exchange of fire with armed prison’s officials.
“This led to dead of a prison officer and an Okada rider who convey a prison officer on night duty”, the spokesman added.
“So far, through combined effort of all security agencies in the state 7 prisoners who attempted to escape have been recaptured and returned to the prison.
“The Prison authority in Minna is profiling the number of fleeing inmates to ascertain the escaped prisoners.
“However, normalcy has returned and security agencies are working together to ensure that fleeing inmates are recaptured.
“The general public is hereby assured of its safety; and advised to go on with its normal business.
“At this juncture, we will like to urge all law abiding citizens to support the security agencies in maintaining law and order as security is a collective responsibility.
“We also advise that citizens should endeavor to report to security agencies any suspicious person or group of persons.”

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/06/breaking-officer-killed-inmates-escape.html

Re: Breaking: Officer Killed, Inmates Escape As Gunmen Storm Minna Prison by crestedaguiyi: 9:31am On Jun 04, 2018
the zoo.

how long does it take to do head count of less than 10,000 inmates. lazy quota system employees
Re: Breaking: Officer Killed, Inmates Escape As Gunmen Storm Minna Prison by Fresky232: 9:47am On Jun 04, 2018
Kai
Re: Breaking: Officer Killed, Inmates Escape As Gunmen Storm Minna Prison by deafeyez: 10:31am On Jun 04, 2018
I Love My Country I No Go Lie..

But I Want Go 8years Leave for China....
I Am Not Running Away o grin
Re: Breaking: Officer Killed, Inmates Escape As Gunmen Storm Minna Prison by oshe11: 10:36am On Jun 04, 2018
Na wa oooo

And IGP is busy being a POLITICIAN

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Man Wanted Over $400k Fraud / Breaking: Man Kills Mother Over Love Affair With Sister / Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.