Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... (27693 Views)

Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M / Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping / Reporter’s Diary: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove A ‘stolen’ Car From Abuja To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... by goryorhal(m): 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
Officer Gambo your own don do ...

Na ur pension money u don collect .. ..

I just dey wait to see ur news for crime report on Thursday night ..

Werey people

3 Likes

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... by eagleeye2: 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
when they fill all the federal government jobs with mediocre from a certain tribe, while excluding others and you think there will be no corruption.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... by Sultty(m): 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
angry
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... by 400billionman: 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
eagleeye2:
when they fill all the federal government jobs with mediocre from a certain tribe, while excluding others and you think there will be no corruption.
Nigeria has millions of unemployed graduates. Why is the Nigerian police still employing WAEC drop outs? Employ graduates and gradually weed out the ones disgracing the country. Many graduates will gladly work for N50k per month,
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
After watching the entire video, I reached same conclusion again and again that Nigeria is irredeemable.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... by eagleeye2: 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
400billionman:
Nigeria has millions of unemployed graduates. Why is the Nigerian police still employing WAEC drop outs? Employ graduates and gradually weed out the ones disgracing the country. Many graduates will gladly work for N50k per month,
Simple answer to your question, QUOTA SYSTEM. The people who benefit from quota system have mainly WAEC certificate as their highest educational qualifications.

2 Likes

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... by Baroba(m): 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
Jimoh Moshod' s colleagues grin, how can anyone believe or trust a corrupt entity like the NPF.. Rogues.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
400billionman:

You mean graduates like the transmission and transfusion IG with an LLB degree right?

It is no longer about degrees it is about the moral decadence of the Nigerian society where criminality is now a way of life.

Maybe, the Legislative arm of government will one day pass a law in Nigeria that corruption is no longer a punishable offense because it is the way of life of majority of the Nigerian populace.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... by SexytorresE(f): 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
The love for the money he collected, made him so excited to the extent he was Gisting n even gave out his name. grin I can't join police not to talk of marrying them either. I can't come and take curses that isn't meant for me

3 Likes

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... by bedspread: 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
GAMBO IS A FUFU...

Nigerian Police is full of Fufu's
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... by Burgerlomo: 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
Sirpaul:
9ja folice

in Bubu's voice cool
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... by semyman: 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
opera1:
Where is the money??
Flat skull, that is all you can ask, when will you people be serious for once?
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... by Macon1212: 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
Police authority, please quickly arrest this police crook
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... by adecz: 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
sad sad sad

Journalists,
Journalists,
Journalists,
Pls, stop disturbing & disgracing
policemen & their small small 'bribes'.

Una no get better work to do?

You can not go & do better investigative
journalism & catch governors, senators
& politicians collecting bribes of billions.

Every time na police & 50 naira.
police & 100 naira.

And you are going from Abuja to
Lagos to Abuja for such nonsense assignment.

Wait until stray bullet transmit, transmission
into your stubborn skull.

Shame on you.

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
why is this news? av seen soldiers do this.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... by Mruwa1(m): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
police and bribe they be Like fish and water ...
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... by abdfaithy(m): 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
AND FORTUNATELY I KNEW THE POLICEMAN IN QUESTION BECAUSE I LEAVE AROUND THE BARRACK {TESTING GROUND iwo-road ib} ONLY GOD CAN SAVE ORDINARY CITIZEN FROM THERE ATROCITY THEY ALWAYS ACCOMPANIED THE VICTIM TO THE ATM MACHINE TO COLLECT THE MONEY because WE HAVE MORE THAN 15BANKS IN IWO ROAD ALONE#1BY1#GODgocatchthem
AKOREDE by name if u want to know more........

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... by ekene247(m): 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
nor be agodi police station road be dis

Na Agodi police station at testing ground
Lol
Let me go and look for that police man inside grin
HoodBillionaire:
nor be agodi police station road be dis

Lol
Let me go and look for that police man inside
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... by shadowlee(m): 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
opera1:
Where is the money??
. Na wa 4 u se u no c d money wen d guy enter d moto
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... by deolurexy1(m): 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
Blood money
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
There are some citizens that really love this country
Sadly we need to get rid of the people that destroyed Nigeria in the first place
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... by JJBROS(m): 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
ekene247:

Lol
Let me go and look for that police man inside grin

Lol
Let me go and look for that police man inside

Not Agodi Police station, is Lampese very close to Ibillo in Akoko-Edo LGA of Edo State
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... by adontcare(f): 2:15am On Jun 05, 2018
Nairalandmentor:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is what we need in this country. I wish to establish an NGO strictly to expose the corruption in the Nigerian police force. Who shares my vision?

Do you need a clean website design for your business/organization? Then check my signature No advanced payments required
death wish. Oyo
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... by themanderon: 8:46am On Jun 05, 2018
This is the kind of undercover investigative journalism we need to expose the rot going on in this shithole.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... by phase1: 10:54am On Jun 05, 2018
abdfaithy:
AND FORTUNATELY I KNEW THE POLICEMAN IN QUESTION BECAUSE I LEAVE AROUND THE BARRACK {TESTING GROUND iwo-road ib} ONLY GOD CAN SAVE ORDINARY CITIZEN FROM THERE ATROCITY THEY ALWAYS ACCOMPANIED THE VICTIM TO THE ATM MACHINE TO COLLECT THE MONEY because WE HAVE MORE THAN 15BANKS IN IWO ROAD ALONE#1BY1#GODgocatchthem
AKOREDE by name if u want to know more........

So his name is not even Gambo. He is yoruba and gave a fake hausa name.

The reason why these criminal police guys wear bullet proof is because they want to cover their names and service numbers in order to commit crimes.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... by summerflame(m): 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
so na all those testing ground guys go dey position for options dey claim sars
I went to wharf to clear my car in 2013, those idiot arrested mW the second day for driving without plate number despite having the receipt I was given when I paid for the plate number, they made me cough out 10k as if it was a Cotonou car... Those testing ground guys deserves to be hanged... I hate police I swear
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... by summerflame(m): 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
so na all those testing ground guys go dey position for options dey claim sars
yes nah.... Those people needs to be stone to death
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... by HoodBillionaire: 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
dem disarm me 20k sometime ago
if not for peace .i jus lock up
nawa o.
anybdy wey wear black polo go dey claim sars
sars new polo na black with sars written in white
but these fools dey wear old tshirt with red sars ad claiming to be sars
i always feel happy when they are killed
summerflame:
yes nah.... Those people needs to be stone to death
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... by summerflame(m): 10:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
dem disarm me 20k sometime ago
if not for peace .i jus lock up
nawa o.
anybdy wey wear black polo go dey claim sars
sars new polo na black with sars written in white
but these fools dey wear old tshirt with red sars ad claiming to be sars
i always feel happy when they are killed
reply your email bro... Wanna ask u something

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robbery Suspect Arrested In Imo Hotel / Man Sent To Prison Over Marriage Fraud (Photo) / Gunmen Attack Abako And Sai In Benue, Kill & Throw Man Into Furnace (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.