Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Little Tips To Become Fit As A Lady (pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Little Tips To Become Fit As A Lady (pics) (1001 Views)

A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted / Amazing Body Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus Size Lady - Pics / Baby Born By Mentally Challenged Woman In Ondo Named After Ondo 1st Lady(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Tips To Become Fit As A Lady (pics) by Fitnesskristy(f): 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
Well, im new here and was introduce by an old freind Drabeey!

Im not sure this is the right section to put this, but im sure i am going to get the audience of ladies on here!
Im a Gym instuctor(mild), im into Modelling too (side). He(drabeey) advise me to come on here and share some of my stuffs with you guys!

My tartget audience is the Ladies in the house!

There is no rule that state that' you shouldn't look fit and healthy'. Infact staying fit and healthy makes your body faraway from the hospital.
Like i said, there are simple ways to keep fit. Get rid of those bad fats and stay healthy.

No mattter what you are, a mum, aged, you can stay fit and look exactly that shape you have desired for yourself.

I beg you to like, share and follow my posts as i will be teaching you(females) how to look nice, build that hips, and have a flat tummy(like myself lol).

i will be sharing some pictures of myself working out at the gym so as to know who you are dealing with. Please feel free to ask question, and i will be glad to answer them on here(no contacts please)

My dear sister, you dont need to visit the gym before you can keep fit, infact that simple soup spoon in your kitchen can be converted to a gymming utensil and you wont have to leave the comfort of your house at any time!

let's roll!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Tips To Become Fit As A Lady (pics) by Fitnesskristy(f): 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
1. Drink a lot of water!

well, water they say is life.... Every morning, even before i brush i take a glass cup of water, water is very good for the body... Water is like oil in a car's engine.. without that oil?

2. Determination.

My sister, that is the key...... I remember the first time i started working out on myself.... i got so weak that every of my body was aching, i wanted to quit, but i didnt.

Be determind!

3. sleep
Sleep at least 8 hours everyday, it's good for your health.

4. Eat friuts
Pineapple
Watermelon

These are fruits you need to eat more often, they contains good vitamins needed for the body, you need tehm... I will also recomed you go Vegies(vegetable), eat it alot

Note: You have to keep all these as an habit, it's very necessary.

Are you fighting Obesity? you have that big tummy you want to get rid of?

my next post will be on trimming your belly. Please stay tuned and follow. Encourage me, by telling me my errors (no one can lay claim to knowing all things).

Fitness Doctors in the house, please come around and share your tips on here too!

My name is christy, your fitness female friend... SHALOM!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Tips To Become Fit As A Lady (pics) by Fitnesskristy(f): 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
Check out my video here ( i was working out) kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzgUl_c8C2Y

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Tips To Become Fit As A Lady (pics) by Rukkydelta(f): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
Following smiley
Re: Little Tips To Become Fit As A Lady (pics) by Fitnesskristy(f): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
Rukkydelta:
Following smiley

welcome my friend. Im sure you will enjoy the ride!
Re: Little Tips To Become Fit As A Lady (pics) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
Fitnesskristy:
Well, im new here and was introduce by an old freind Drabeey!

Im not sure this is the right section to put this, but im sure i am going to get the audience of ladies on here!
Im a Gym instuctor(mild), im into Modelling too (side). He(drabeey) advised me to come on here and share some of my stuffs with you guys!

My tartget audience is the Ladies in the house!

There is no rule that state that' you shouldn't look fit and healthy'. Infact staying fit and healthy makes your body faraway from the hospital.
Like i said, there are simple ways to keep fit. Get rid of those bad fats and stay healthy.

No mattter what you are, a mum, aged, you can stay fit and look exactly that shape you have desired for yourself.

I beg you to like, share and follow my posts as i will be teaching you(females) how to look nice, build that hips, and have a flat tummy(like myself lol).

i will be sharing some pictures of myself working out at the gym so as to know who you are dealing with. Please feel free to ask question, and i will be glad to answer them on here(no contacts please)

My dear sister, you dont need to visit the gym before you can keep fit, infact that simple soup spoon in your kitchen can be converted to a gymming utensil and you wont have to leave the comfort of your house at any time!

let's roll!

oh you are here at last.... teach us something babe (dont call her that)!

1 Like

Re: Little Tips To Become Fit As A Lady (pics) by dominique(f): 9:26am On Jun 10, 2018
Nice topic. Don't keep us hanging biko
Re: Little Tips To Become Fit As A Lady (pics) by Cutiekatty: 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
You said we don't need to go to the gym,but in this your video you were at the gym.
Re: Little Tips To Become Fit As A Lady (pics) by Majesticniyi(m): 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lit!!!

The Remembrandt. Used that gym some time ago. Nice one.

Ride on....you are fully supported!
Re: Little Tips To Become Fit As A Lady (pics) by RemedyLab: 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
Healthy lifestyle...you hear about it everyday.
Your health should be your strenght not weakness, check my signature below
Re: Little Tips To Become Fit As A Lady (pics) by Bubblefairy(f): 12:06am On Jun 11, 2018
Following.......
Re: Little Tips To Become Fit As A Lady (pics) by niqqaclaimz(m): 7:02am On Jun 11, 2018
WOoooh..Get it girl...Love your type.
You got a blog or something..
We can make great content.

Check out my blog

http://Dietfitelt.com.ng
Re: Little Tips To Become Fit As A Lady (pics) by niqqaclaimz(m): 7:07am On Jun 11, 2018
ALso try to eat more calories and keep it clean and back it up with cardio which I can see you do well, you will look more good and beautiful.
Re: Little Tips To Become Fit As A Lady (pics) by ogakizito(m): 9:00am On Jun 13, 2018
Aisha! you're fine sha
Re: Little Tips To Become Fit As A Lady (pics) by RemedyLab: 10:57am On Jun 13, 2018
Health is wealth... your investment should start from your health
Re: Little Tips To Become Fit As A Lady (pics) by Fitnesskristy(f): 8:26am On Jun 26, 2018
Cutiekatty:
You said we don't need to go to the gym,but in this your video you were at the gym.

Funny right.

(1) (Reply)

Nails Problem Please Help Me!!! / Permanent Cure For Staph And Others / COVID-19 Survivor Gives First-hand Information On How She Beat The Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.