Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,916 members, 7,810,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

I Need Your Advice - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need Your Advice (932 Views)

Macbook Users....please I Need Your Advice Immediately / Please I Need Your Advice For A New Laptop / I Need Your Advice Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice by ajoks533: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
I am very good at Computer Maintenance and have little Knowledge on Networking. I did some Diploma Training on Computer System Maintenance and Network Administration years back and have flourished well in Computer Repairs, Installations and Maintenance.

Recently, i seem to have derailed from my career and hustled for money rather than pursue a career in the Information Technology field. Woke up this morning and have felt really bad for the lost of focus and determination over the years.

I went through some online journals and have been energised to further my career in Info. Tech, but my problem now is where to start.

I am in love with Hardware and Cyber Security. Please where do i go from where i am right now. I want to improve and enhance my knowledge and understanding. I know the best bet is to seek for certifications, but i just need to have a part and steps to follow to get to my destination.

I really need good counselling you guys.

Thanks in advance.
Re: I Need Your Advice by udemzyudex(m): 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
You can start from Udemy, enroll in free and paid course, some are even cheap for less than #5k.

From there you can look for where you can get certification,though you will also get a certificate on Udemy when you complete a course.
Re: I Need Your Advice by VincentYoung: 8:31am On Jun 05, 2018
There are some exclusive gaming laptops launched for gaming. I have been gaming and keep updating my Laptop as per the new games releases but it requires a lot of money, due to the budget I prefer best gaming laptop under 500 and here I got the deal. I have some gaming laptops in my mind, whats your suggestions.
Re: I Need Your Advice by ultimate77(m): 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
VincentYoung:
There are some exclusive gaming laptops launched for gaming. I have been gaming and keep updating my Laptop as per the new games releases but it requires a lot of money, due to the budget I prefer best gaming laptop under 500 and here I got the deal. I have some gaming laptops in my mind, whats your suggestions.
open your own thread dude.

@OP where are you currently? We kind of in same lane, but I'm taking step, check my signature... Let's connect on whatsap we might pair. More grace
Re: I Need Your Advice by ajoks533: 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
ultimate77:

open your own thread dude.

@OP where are you currently? We kind of in same lane, but I'm taking step, check my signature... Let's connect on whatsap we might pair. More grace

Cool... am in PH around Elelenwo area
Re: I Need Your Advice by ultimate77(m): 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
ajoks533:

Cool... am in PH around Elelenwo area

I'm in ph too... Chat me up on what sap let's talk more.

(1) (Reply)

Clean HP Laptop For A Low Price / Be Careful! Facebook Knows So Much About You! / After I Update My Windows 10 I Got An Error Saying Desktop Is Unavailable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.