Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) (35425 Views)

Denrele Edun: I Was Flogged By My Female Cousins On My 20th Birthday / Denrele Edun At His Matriculation In UNILAG In 1998: Throwback Photos / Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) by WotzupNG: 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
In an Exclusive interview with Wotzup ONTV, popular Veejay, Denrele Edun spoke on his relationship and the struggles he and his family went through while he was growing up.

When asked about his relationship status, Denrele spoke of how he was very involved with Titi Adelagun Oyinsan aka Titi Fanta who hosts the popular show Wake Up Nigeria. According to him, he was very involved with her to the extent that he believes his life started and ended with her. ”I’m like Titi’s very first boyfriend”, he emphatically said.

Speaking further, Denrele said he’s not been very lucky with relationships. He said the last one he got out of was with the most disrespectful person he’s ever met.

Watch the interview below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yM0DxEBFns

https://www.wotzup.ng/denrele-titi-fanta-boyfriend/

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
transgendered, she.mal.e

6 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) by newsynews: 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) by TheUbermensch: 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
.. How people still don't believe that this dude is homosexual surprises me.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) by CYBERCRIME(m): 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
GOAT

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) by vizkiz: 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
I don't think there is any girl in her right mind will want to "settle down" with a guy like denrele

3 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) by Metuh: 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
ajibolabd:
transgendered, she.mal.e
Are you in anyway better than him Hypocrite

14 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) by EXLOVER(m): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
I'm confuse oh, this Denrele of a guy is she a boy or a girl?

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) by crestedaguiyi: 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
Afonja, thats an achievement
Re: Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) by Hollman(m): 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
angry grin angry
Re: Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
and this is news

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) by continentalceo(m): 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
Gay nigga pls shift
Re: Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) by alphaconde(m): 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
bobrisky couldnt continue to pretend he was a man but the guy is
Re: Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) by ibroauthen(m): 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
OK should we now fry Fanta?

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) by alphaconde(m): 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
the guy is now yellow congrats
Re: Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) by Sijo01(f): 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
Show the world your present girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) by Goodlyhrt(m): 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
Why is he telling eh? So that we stop frying our bread abi

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) by slysteel: 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
TheUbermensch:
He is not,contrary to popular opinion

3 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) by ikorodureporta: 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
I watchd him, stylishly scratching d left part of his hair.....no be small bug go don hyde there cheesy
Re: Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) by Speakdatruth: 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
Nonsense, dis guy wan trend
Re: Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) by Goandie: 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
TheUbermensch:

if you get sis kindly introduce her to him, she go help you confirm if him be gay or not.
denrele az neva bn gay, dis whole thing he dos are just his selling point.
do u think if he dressd normal he will be as popular az he iz now

9 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) by ikorodureporta: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
Speakdatruth:
Nonsense
ar u titi?
Re: Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) by Speakdatruth: 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
ikorodureporta:
I watchd him, stylishly scratching d left part of his hair.....no be small bug go don hyde there cheesy
how you take know
Re: Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) by oyetunder(m): 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
undecided
Re: Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) by saif351(m): 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
u peoples said gay is evil,bad.so he has decide 2 follow d rite part inspite of his wrong doing.pls accept it 4 good!!
Re: Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) by Ekaka1(m): 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
CYBERCRIME:
GOAT
Greatest of average times (GOAT) grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mayorkun's Stolen “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain Has Been Returned (Photo) / ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F / Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.