Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

The Free Iphone X Give Away - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Free Iphone X Give Away (2700 Views)

Please What Are The Free Website That I Can Upload My Songs ? / Pin Pals Share And Win Promo. Win A Free Iphone / Download The Free Mogflat Blogger Template, Suitable For Web News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Free Iphone X Give Away by GoldenTechNG(m): 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
I was surfing the internet with Google chrome when suddenly I was redirected to a Google Nigeria page, which was congratulating me for being a lucky winner of iPhone x. I was asked some series of questions which I answered. Then i was again redirected to an online application page where I was to fill in my name location e-mail address and many other. Now the page says that the shipping of the phone cost just 1USD and I have to provide my ATM details to secure the shipping.
Now my fear is if this giveaway is free or is a scam.
Please let me know if you seen the same thing.

Re: The Free Iphone X Give Away by Olifiz(m): 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
Don’t try it o. Den go finish ur account.
Re: The Free Iphone X Give Away by Heemcelph: 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
It's a scam. The shipping cost placed at $1 is just a bait to lure you. Normally if you're involved in something like this you'd take care of the shipping cost yourself but the amount would be way more than a dollar. They just need your account details so that they'll activate their brooms to sweep your account.

2 Likes

Re: The Free Iphone X Give Away by AJIKOLA: 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
Same thing happened to me.its a scam oooooo. No try am oo smiley
Re: The Free Iphone X Give Away by MissBorn(f): 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
Scam. I too can design such site.

1 Like

Re: The Free Iphone X Give Away by CandyCarlos: 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
please don't even try. it's a big scam.

(1) (Reply)

:-[webmasters Help Need Urgently! / Free Webmail From Nigeria. / Hackers Had 'full Functional Control' Of Nasa Computers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.