Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

2014 Honda Accord Lagos Cleared. Super Clean - Buy And Drive - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2014 Honda Accord Lagos Cleared. Super Clean - Buy And Drive (1655 Views)

Sold ✔️Tin can cleared super clean MDX 2008, #4.3M. Slightly Negotiable / Lagos Cleared Super Clean 2010 Model RAV-4 Jeep. Now 3.6m / 2006 4matic ML500 Just Cleared. Super Clean. Toks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2014 Honda Accord Lagos Cleared. Super Clean - Buy And Drive by Damilare7127: 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
2014 Honda Accord.

Sport Edition

Full Option

Accident Free

98k Mileage (NOT Tampered)

Serious Buyers ONLY.

Re: 2014 Honda Accord Lagos Cleared. Super Clean - Buy And Drive by Damilare7127: 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
more pics

Re: 2014 Honda Accord Lagos Cleared. Super Clean - Buy And Drive by Triniti(m): 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
How much is the price?
Re: 2014 Honda Accord Lagos Cleared. Super Clean - Buy And Drive by jodecibmw: 7:17am On Jun 05, 2018
Hello, please post VIN of this vehicle.
Thanks.
Re: 2014 Honda Accord Lagos Cleared. Super Clean - Buy And Drive by Cosplay: 11:59am On Jun 05, 2018
Damilare7127:
2014 Honda Accord.

Sport Edition

Full Option

Accident Free

Serious Buyers ONLY.

2 Likes

Re: 2014 Honda Accord Lagos Cleared. Super Clean - Buy And Drive by Damilare7127: 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
Please call or Whats-app for the price of the vehicle.

Re: 2014 Honda Accord Lagos Cleared. Super Clean - Buy And Drive by Cosplay: 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
Damilare7127:
Please call or Whats-app for the price of the vehicle.

You're advertising a vehicle on a public forum, with no VIN, and no price listed.

Now you want to be contacted privately to disclose the price?

Please there are other 2014 Honda Accords with the VIN and the price made available on the advert. Whoever visits this thread should kindly move on.

Spare yourself the headache.

7 Likes

Re: 2014 Honda Accord Lagos Cleared. Super Clean - Buy And Drive by Damilare7127: 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
@costplay, those that have reached out to me have been given further information required. Not sure if you are a buyer or an auditor.

Nevertheless, the way and manner at which I have posted this thread is my business so please don't be a helmet.

Again, for those that require further information, kindly whats app

1 Like

Re: 2014 Honda Accord Lagos Cleared. Super Clean - Buy And Drive by Bamibello(m): 3:35am On Jun 07, 2018
Damilare7127:
@costplay, those that have reached out to me have been given further information required. Not sure if you are a buyer or an auditor.

Nevertheless, the way and manner at which I have posted this thread is my business so please don't be a helmet.

Again, for those that require further information, kindly whats app

I can now boldly conclude that most Nigerian car dealers have a huge problem. Many of you talk to potential customers and even existing customers as if you don't need them. I don't know what to call it..ego..pride..stupidity..arrogance..outright foolishness..buffoonery..or even a loud confusing combination of all these. So because people want to buy car they have to first call you to know your asking price?. Your justification for that is 'unserious buyers' definitely. What you don't know is that any serious buyer who knows what he's looking for would immediately ditch your advert the moment he sees 'call to know price'...except of course the occasional buffoons who don't place a value on their time and money. Mr man...many businesses gross far more than you may ever do and they would never talk to anybody on a public forum in a seemingly condescending manner. I don't know how much Nigerian car dealers make that is any big deal enough to make most of y'all have egos the size of the entire Lagos. Many people definitely earn far more sitting at a desk and staring at a computer all day. Learn to talk respectfully anytime you're responding to someone as a brand...even if the person is rude. I strongly suspect you would not change tho...It'd be a miracle if you disappoint me. P.S- Anybody who calls a seller advertising a product to know the price is senseless and has no nothing to do with his time.

10 Likes

Re: 2014 Honda Accord Lagos Cleared. Super Clean - Buy And Drive by Bamibello(m): 3:37am On Jun 07, 2018
The only sensible approach is to see the advert of a product..evaluate d asking price and decide if you can consider it..call the seller and go through with negotiations then conclude and buy. If you have to contact one silly seller who definitely wants to waste your time and resources on something he could have stated in his advert, then...it is stupid and not worth it, especially for products you can get elsewhere very easily. Move along to people who would appreciate your business and treat you well. People should learn how to stop giving their money to rude businesses.

4 Likes

Re: 2014 Honda Accord Lagos Cleared. Super Clean - Buy And Drive by Damilare7127: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
WOW. you actually took your time to compose that!

.. interesting.
Re: 2014 Honda Accord Lagos Cleared. Super Clean - Buy And Drive by Cosplay: 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
Damilare7127:

.. interesting.

Keep up with the inane commentary. The fact that a random third party took the time to come up with that should tell you that there's something wrong with this scenario.

3 Likes

Re: 2014 Honda Accord Lagos Cleared. Super Clean - Buy And Drive by millomaniac: 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
Damilare7127:

.. interesting.

Don't mind the disturbed dude. Ranting by 3:Am in the morning. I don't know whether he is your business adviser or perhaps he has a stake in your business because I don't understand what he is so upset about. As if potential buyers will see price and pay without contacting you. Any serious car shopper that likes your car will contact you regardless whether you put price or not. Fixing what price for your vehicle or deciding to make your price public remains your exclusive right. Even in world class car sales sites certain vehicle prices are hidden unless you are a member or something.
Re: 2014 Honda Accord Lagos Cleared. Super Clean - Buy And Drive by Cosplay: 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
Onto actual issues and side stepping the porcine manure,

Damilare7127:
2014 Honda Accord.

Sport Edition

Full Option

Accident Free

Serious Buyers ONLY.

VIN please.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Honda Accord Lagos Cleared. Super Clean - Buy And Drive by Cosplay: 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
As long as there's no VIN listed,
Cosplay:

You're advertising a vehicle on a public forum, with no VIN, and no price listed.

Now you want to be contacted privately to disclose the price?

Please there are other 2014 Honda Accords with the VIN and the prices made available on the advert. Whoever visits this thread should kindly move on.

Spare yourself the headache.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Honda Accord Lagos Cleared. Super Clean - Buy And Drive by mistamayor(m): 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
VIN??
Re: 2014 Honda Accord Lagos Cleared. Super Clean - Buy And Drive by Bamibello(m): 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
millomaniac:

Don't mind the disturbed dude. Ranting by 3:Am in the morning. I don't know whether he is your business adviser or perhaps he has a stake in your business because I don't understand what he is so upset about. As if potential buyers will see price and pay without contacting you. Any serious car shopper that likes your car will contact you regardless whether you put price or not. Fixing what price for your vehicle or deciding to make your price public remains your exclusive right. Even in world class car sales sites certain vehicle prices are hidden unless you are a member or something.
Ranting? slowpoke. I dont need to have a stake in his business to give him business advice. It's entirely up to him to take it as an insult or make amends and improve on his way of doing business. As for you..you shd probably improve on the used 5kva stabilizer you sell too..maybe I wld give you advice by then. You can start improving by selling cars on the "world class car sales sites" you talked about.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Honda Accord Lagos Cleared. Super Clean - Buy And Drive by millomaniac: 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
Bamibello:
Ranting? slowpoke. I dont need to have a stake in his business to give him business advice. It's entirely up to him to take it as an insult or make amends and improve on his way of doing business. As for you..you shd probably improve on the used 5kva stabilizer you sell too..maybe I wld give you advice by then. You can start improving by selling cars on the "world class car sales sites" you talked about.

Lolz, me i dont know why a grown man could be so upset by 3:am in the morning from a car advert on nairaland that the OP simply asked to be contacted for price. ok lets assume i sell stabilizer for a living so your definition of improvement is selling things that are more expensive. Ode. Continue begging for whom to advice i mean lay your frustrations on on nairaland and may be You will be relieved, who knows it might even help you sleep.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Honda Accord Lagos Cleared. Super Clean - Buy And Drive by Cosplay: 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
Bamibello:

Pay attention to messages you respond to. Try to sieve the chaff from the useful content, and jump across the rest. Let the dung remain in the gutters.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Honda Accord Lagos Cleared. Super Clean - Buy And Drive by Bamibello(m): 12:58am On Jun 10, 2018
Cosplay:

Pay attention to messages you respond to. Try to sieve the chaff from the useful content, and jump across the rest. Let the dung remain in the gutters.
Clearly understood sir. I have actually even started on that path. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Reg 011 Audi Q7 For Sale 4.5m Asking / My Experienced With Car Dealers At Naijauto And Olx / Registered 2011 Corolla For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.