Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Pls Is This Caucasian Puppy Full Enough...... And Is It Okay For 5mnts Old - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pls Is This Caucasian Puppy Full Enough...... And Is It Okay For 5mnts Old (2089 Views)

6 Weeks Caucasian Shepherd Puppy. Full Breed.. Discount Price 95k / 6 Weeks Old Rotweiller Puppy . Full Breed. Discount Price 85k.. / Suggest A Fancy Male Name For This Caucasian Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Is This Caucasian Puppy Full Enough...... And Is It Okay For 5mnts Old by Lanvin: 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
Pls is this Caucasian puppy full enough...... And is it okay for 5mnts old

Re: Pls Is This Caucasian Puppy Full Enough...... And Is It Okay For 5mnts Old by Faccouk(m): 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
Mongrel mixed with Caucasian mixed.
TBH on the 2nd photo I thought it was mixed monkey grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Caucasian Puppy Full Enough...... And Is It Okay For 5mnts Old by Lanvin: 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
Smiles, i don't know much about Caucasians tho, that's why I'm asking

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This Caucasian Puppy Full Enough...... And Is It Okay For 5mnts Old by dawaxkydada: 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
D � is ok but not what you want if you got it take care of it

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This Caucasian Puppy Full Enough...... And Is It Okay For 5mnts Old by Lanvin: 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
Thanks bro, i appreciate... Just annoying
Re: Pls Is This Caucasian Puppy Full Enough...... And Is It Okay For 5mnts Old by henry007(m): 12:35am On Jun 06, 2018
Lanvin:
Pls is this Caucasian puppy full enough...... And is it okay for 5mnts old

Share a photo from back when you got it. Let's see if it looked like a pure caucasian then.
Re: Pls Is This Caucasian Puppy Full Enough...... And Is It Okay For 5mnts Old by Faccouk(m): 8:00am On Jun 07, 2018
The person who sold this pup to you is evil angryIf he told you it's a Caucasian dog. The dog is purely mixed with a Mongrel & as well with a Mixed Caucasian, not even pure.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This Caucasian Puppy Full Enough...... And Is It Okay For 5mnts Old by Lanvin: 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
Photo from the back

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This Caucasian Puppy Full Enough...... And Is It Okay For 5mnts Old by Lanvin: 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
When i just got it and was 3weeks plus

Re: Pls Is This Caucasian Puppy Full Enough...... And Is It Okay For 5mnts Old by Faccouk(m): 8:18am On Jun 08, 2018
This clearly shows its a mixed, just enjoy your dog man, The Seller is Pure Evil to tell you that this a Pure Caucasian. There's an atom of Mongrel in it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lanvin:
Re: Pls Is This Caucasian Puppy Full Enough...... And Is It Okay For 5mnts Old by kestephen: 10:21am On Jun 08, 2018
Faccouk:
This clearly shows its a mixed, just enjoy your dog man, The Seller is Pure Evil to tell you that this a Pure Caucasian. There's an atom of Mongrel in it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
drop your number i want 2 ask u sumthing
Re: Pls Is This Caucasian Puppy Full Enough...... And Is It Okay For 5mnts Old by phunkypalace(m): 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
Lanvin:

Bro please kindly remember very well. It is never possible to get a puppy at 3 weeks when they are just getting their eyes opened. If that was the age the seller told, that is the greatest scam of the century. You've gotten a dog bred from an impure Caucasian and some kind of Sable GSD. People do it because some people want cheap dogs. You have a pet quality dog but my fear is I doubt it if you won't breed with this dog. It is very bad for breeding but good as a pet.
Re: Pls Is This Caucasian Puppy Full Enough...... And Is It Okay For 5mnts Old by Lanvin: 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Pls Is This Caucasian Puppy Full Enough...... And Is It Okay For 5mnts Old by Faccouk(m): 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
Not to be brash, for what use bro? Kindly state your reason
kestephen:
drop your number i want 2 ask u sumthing
Re: Pls Is This Caucasian Puppy Full Enough...... And Is It Okay For 5mnts Old by teemzi: 6:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
Its definitly not a pure cauc... but myt turn out ok if properly fed and also with the right multivitamins
Re: Pls Is This Caucasian Puppy Full Enough...... And Is It Okay For 5mnts Old by kestephen: 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
Faccouk:
Not to be brash, for what use bro? Kindly state your reason
Forget, lets jus try 2 b mature in our attitudes sumtime. I said i want 2 ask u sumtin u came back telling me 2 state my reason making me feel like a fool. If u didnt want 2 drop ur numbr publicly u would let me know. Thanks.
Re: Pls Is This Caucasian Puppy Full Enough...... And Is It Okay For 5mnts Old by Frostyflame(m): 11:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
Goat no day born lion, from the pictures that thing is mostly Gsd, and one of the parents was probably a mixed with an impure cauc. It will grow fine, but when you compare it to what an actual Caucasian is, you will be very dissapointed
teemzi:
Its definitly not a pure cauc... but myt turn out ok if properly fed and also with the right multivitamins
Re: Pls Is This Caucasian Puppy Full Enough...... And Is It Okay For 5mnts Old by Frostyflame(m): 11:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
No matter what you feed it, it'll be what it'll be. Its in its blood
Re: Pls Is This Caucasian Puppy Full Enough...... And Is It Okay For 5mnts Old by joeokoriem: 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
@Op. How much did u buy d Caucasian? The price determine d quality. So we should not persecute d seller yet

(1) (Reply)

What's This Weird Looking Animal Called? Can You Identify It?. / Jos Biggest And Humble Dog Breeder About To Walk Down The Aisle.g / Cute Male Lhasa Apso(sold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.