Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

For Makeup Sellers Only - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / For Makeup Sellers Only (658 Views)

Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. / Diesel Engine And Machine Motor Sellers And Fabricators Needed. URGENT. / Sales Of Petroleum Motor Spirit To Res-sellers/distributors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Makeup Sellers Only by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hi People, if you have already started selling makeup or maybe you're a makeup artist, please send me a message on WhatsApp (09091333385). I have a Job Opportunity for you. And if you also have friends that sell, please tell them to get in touch as soon as possible. I'll be waiting for you to get in touvh

(1) (Reply)

Temporary Fencing / Recycle Your Project Materials And Make Instant Income / Our Barbed Wires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.