Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

No Weapon That Is Formed Against The "New Creation" Shall Prosper. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Weapon That Is Formed Against The "New Creation" Shall Prosper. (544 Views)

Moments When The Image Of Jesus Is Formed By The Cloud. / A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) / Praying In Tongues : The Weapon That Builds You Up - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Weapon That Is Formed Against The "New Creation" Shall Prosper. by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
God said no weapon formed against us shall prosper. Note what he did not say. God did not say no weapon will be formed against thee. As a believer in Christ weapons will be formed against thee but they will never succeed.

Jesus said in this world we will have tribulations but they will not destroy us for through Him we have overcome them all. It doesn't not matter if they throw you in the fire, you will not get burnt. It does not matter if you involve in an accident you will not get hurt. Victory is ours all the time at all circumstances of life in Christ Jesus. Amen!

I was involve in an accident that could've been fatal if not for His grace, while coming from Mile 2. A bike man running one way hit me this evening while I am trying to cross to the other part of the road. They wer wounded while I escape without a scratch. I'm the one telling them sorry though not by my power but by the grace and mercy of God in Christ unto me.

We are more than "overcomers" through Him who loved us before the world began.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Weapon That Is Formed Against The "New Creation" Shall Prosper. by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
Fear not for the LORD is your defence
Re: No Weapon That Is Formed Against The "New Creation" Shall Prosper. by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:09am On Jun 05, 2018
The evil one can not harm you
Re: No Weapon That Is Formed Against The "New Creation" Shall Prosper. by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:51am On Jun 05, 2018
The Lord protects his own.
Re: No Weapon That Is Formed Against The "New Creation" Shall Prosper. by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
The grace of Jesus is sufficient for you and me
Re: No Weapon That Is Formed Against The "New Creation" Shall Prosper. by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
If God be for you, who shall be against you?
Re: No Weapon That Is Formed Against The "New Creation" Shall Prosper. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:05am On Jun 09, 2018
He that is born of God overcometh all things
Re: No Weapon That Is Formed Against The "New Creation" Shall Prosper. by bloodofthelamb(m): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2018
The Lord your Messiah is your refuge.
Re: No Weapon That Is Formed Against The "New Creation" Shall Prosper. by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
You can be untouchable in Christ
Re: No Weapon That Is Formed Against The "New Creation" Shall Prosper. by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
Jesus still heals today, I am a living testimony
Re: No Weapon That Is Formed Against The "New Creation" Shall Prosper. by Kobojunkie: 4:31am On Feb 22
bloodofthelamb:
God said no weapon formed against us shall prosper. Note what he did not say. God did not say no weapon will be formed against thee. As a believer in Christ weapons will be formed against thee but they will never succeed.
■ Jesus said in this world we will have tribulations but they will not destroy us for through Him we have overcome them all. It doesn't not matter if they throw you in the fire, you will not get burnt. It does not matter if you involve in an accident you will not get hurt. Victory is ours all the time at all circumstances of life in Christ Jesus. Amen!
I was involve in an accident that could've been fatal if not for His grace, while coming from Mile 2. A bike man running one way hit me this evening while I am trying to cross to the other part of the road. They wer wounded while I escape without a scratch. I'm the one telling them sorry though not by my power but by the grace and mercy of God in Christ unto me.
We are more than "overcomers" through Him who loved us before the world began.
OP, are we to believe that you are the barren woman referenced in Isaiah 54 vs 1 - 17 then? undecided
1. “Woman, be happy! You have not had any children, but you should be very happy. “Yes, the woman who is alone will have more children than the woman with a husband.” This is what the Lord says.
2 “Make your tent bigger. Open your doors wide. Don’t think small! Make your tent large and strong,
3 because you will grow in all directions. Your children will take over many nations and live in the cities that were destroyed.
4 Don’t be afraid! You will not be disappointed. People will not say bad things against you. You will not be embarrassed. When you were young, you felt shame. But you will forget that shame now. You will not remember the shame you felt when you lost your husband.
5 Your real husband is the one who made you. His name is the Lord All-Powerful. The Holy One of Israel is your Protector, and he is the God of all the earth!
6 “Like a woman whose husband has left her, you were very sad. You were like a young wife left all alone. But the Lord has called you back to him.” This is what your God says.
7 “For a short time I turned away from you, but with all my love I will welcome you again.
8 I was so angry that for a while I did not want to see you. But now I want to comfort you with kindness forever.” The Lord your Savior said this.
9 “Remember, in Noah’s time I punished the world with the flood. But I made a promise to Noah that I would never again destroy the world with water. In the same way, I promise that I will never again be angry with you and say bad things to you.
10 “The mountains may disappear, and the hills may become dust, but my faithful love will never leave you. I will make peace with you, and it will never end.” The Lord who loves you said this.
11 “You poor city! Enemies came against you like storms, and no one comforted you. But I will rebuild you. I will use a beautiful mortar to lay the stones on your walls. I will use sapphire stones when I lay the foundation.
12 The stones on top of the wall will be made from rubies. I will use shiny jewels for the gates. I will use precious stones to build the walls around you.
13 I, the Lord, will teach your children, and they will have real peace.
14 You will be built on goodness. You will be safe from cruelty and fear. So you will have nothing to fear. Nothing will come to hurt you.
15 I will never send anyone to attack you. And if any army tries to attack you, you will defeat them.
16 “Look, I made the blacksmith. He blows on the fire to make it hotter. Then he takes the hot iron and makes the kind of tool he wants to make. In the same way, I made the ‘Destroyer’ to destroy things.
17 People will make weapons to fight against you, but their weapons will not defeat you. Some people will say things against you, but anyone who speaks against you will be proved wrong.” The Lord says, “That is what my servants get! They get the good things that come from me, their Lord. - Isaiah 54 vs 1 - 17

2. Jesus Christ never promised any of that contained in the above chapter of Isaiah to any of His Followers given the promise was instead made by God to the people of Israel and not to those of the Kingdom of God. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Couple To Live Together Before Marriage? / Caption This Picture Of This Pastor, Usher, And An Anointing Charged Church Mem / Mass Protest By Pakistani Muslims For The Beheading Of A Christian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.