Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,166 members, 7,829,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Court Hears How Man Approve Sex Between Wife, Islamic Cleric - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Hears How Man Approve Sex Between Wife, Islamic Cleric (361 Views)

How Man Raped Septuagenarian To Death –police / Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" / Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Court Hears How Man Approve Sex Between Wife, Islamic Cleric by nazzyon(m): 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
By NewsDesk,

A Lagos based woman has approached an Igando Customary Court in Lagos for dissolution of a four-year-old marriage between Musilimotu Olashuyi and her husband, Gbenga, who conspired with a cleric to sleep with her.

Musilimotu, claimed that, having had earlier approached the court, seeking to end her marriage, an Alfa made love to her with her husband’s approval.

She alleged that husband got to know the cleric through her after she made the man of God her confidant since she worship in the man’s mosque.

“When he told me that my husband business is not moving fine, I brought him home to meet my husband.

“Before I know what was happening, my husband conspired with him to use me for money ritual.

http://www.theguildng.com/court-hears-how-man-approve-sex-between-wife-islamic-cleric/

(1) (Reply)

Naptip Silent As Cartel Continues To Recruit Underages In Ph Brothels / Viral Video:Police Debunks Masked Lady’s Allegation Of Opulence Against Officer / Nigerian Kills Fellow Countryman In South Africa – Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.