Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Warning - Say No To Drug Abuse Before It Kills You - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Warning - Say No To Drug Abuse Before It Kills You (411 Views)

Teaching Hospitals’ Debt To Drug Manufacturers Hits ₦30 Billion — PSN / Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. / How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning - Say No To Drug Abuse Before It Kills You by Horlaxmedia: 12:14am On Jun 05, 2018
It began like a breeze when the mystical syrup became the household commodity and the daily food in energetic parties, in case of a birthday party or unavailability of *Shisha in a club*, Sabi boys will order for “OJA” (abusive drugs) and move on with life.
Some will hardly do without it, for others, it is tramadol but for many, it is codeine “Coco”. The “slow men movement” is a fraternity that idolizes codeine, for what?. I don’t think I know.
Initially, I never wanted to write about this drug menace because I was even confused on whether to tackle tramadol, refnol, tutoline, Marijuana or the “sweet codeine and the fact that writing to condemn such may even inspire harsh criticisms from youths and friends that are sweetly addicted to these drugs especially codeine*.
Now that the day is over, I mean the “day of codeine” as the Nigerian government did the needful by placing a ban on the drug but we have to *thank the foreign BBC media team that gave a very touching documentary about sweet sweet codeine and saved us from.
The “lazy Nigerian media” that are mostly fond of trending political propagandas but neglecting needful social issues*.
But am scared of the “Science students” who will still end up going to their“laboratories to cook up addictive drugs with spirit, ethanol, gum, weed and other cough syrups“, so the war is not just about the government banning the drug but fighting a war with
The local drug traders killing our generation
read full post @ https://horlaxmedia..com/2018/06/warning-say-no-to-drug-abuse-before-it.html

follow us on facebook @ www.facebook.com/horlaxmedia
Re: Warning - Say No To Drug Abuse Before It Kills You by Horlaxmedia: 10:50am On Jun 05, 2018
Nice right-up keep it up

(1) (Reply)

Home Remedies For Mosquito Bites / Healthy Diet Could Prevent Asthma / Autism Spectrum Disorder: 100 Thousand Cases Per Year In Nigeria. Get The Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.