Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Going Natural - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Going Natural (311 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Going Natural by PearlPerfect: 3:20am On Jun 05, 2018
It is important to note that regardless of the way we see it, the best way to maintain our health is by going natural. Understanding how to sustain ourselves with the basic natural things around us.
I like to ask myself all the time 'If this packaged stuff is not available what would i do?'
Recently, i have grown interest in women who have decided to go natural. The natural Hair Gang members.
This is quite interesting as i always thought a lot of women prefer the glitz and glamour of fake add-ons.
Most times the best way to encourage this is, if there was a from of celebration of these queens that have taken this bold step.

A community Natural Hair Diva (NathairDIVA) has taken it upon themselves to celebrate these people. why not check them out
https://nathairdiva.com

I love being natural, do you?

(1) (Reply)

Are You Suffering From Rapid Ageing Or Do You Want To Avoid It Totally? Let's T / Look Young And Fresh / Balance Your Feminine Cycle With Just This One Amazing Herbal Tea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.