Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Transfer News: Barcelona Speak On Plans During Summer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Transfer News: Barcelona Speak On Plans During Summer (483 Views)

Coronavirus: Uefa Update Due On Tuesday On Plans To Finish Season / Manchester United Wants To Sell £30m Flop During Summer Transfer Window / Breaking News!! Barcelona Set To Sue One Of The Top Player. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transfer News: Barcelona Speak On Plans During Summer by Allnaijaent: 4:33am On Jun 05, 2018

Barcelona president, Josep Maria Bartomeu, has said he expects new players to join the club this summer and also some depatures.

The LaLiga champions are looking to end Real Madrid’s domination in the Champions League next season.

Despite winning La Liga and the Copa del Rey, Bartomeu said there are plans in motion to improve Ernesto Valverde’s squad as Antoine Griezmann continues to be linked with a move to Camp Nou.

“Of course, next season’s [new] project always means there will be new faces, I’m sure.

“And other faces will leave the club as well. That’s what happens every summer.

“We always try to bring in more talent, better talent so that the team is better than the previous season. I cannot name any names because I think negotiations should be private, but, of course, there are different positions where we can do better next season,” he told ESPN.

SOURCE: All Naija Entertainment

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Teams In The First Fixture Of The World Cup / Manchester United Officially Unveil Fred With Piano Video / Brazil Vs Serbia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.