Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,937 members, 7,841,587 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

“It’s Better Than Alcohol,” Addict Tells FG To Stop Arresting Codeine Addicts - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “It’s Better Than Alcohol,” Addict Tells FG To Stop Arresting Codeine Addicts (687 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Grandma, Son, Intercepts Tramadol Pills, Codeine Bottles / Two Men Fight Over Codeine In Ijebu Ode - Pictures / Emzor Sales Rep Caught In Illegal Codeine Sale By Undercover Reporters (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“It’s Better Than Alcohol,” Addict Tells FG To Stop Arresting Codeine Addicts by Whogoblog: 8:07am On Jun 05, 2018

Re: “It’s Better Than Alcohol,” Addict Tells FG To Stop Arresting Codeine Addicts by Whogoblog: 8:07am On Jun 05, 2018
cry cry
Re: “It’s Better Than Alcohol,” Addict Tells FG To Stop Arresting Codeine Addicts by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:11am On Jun 05, 2018
Say no to drugs sad
Re: “It’s Better Than Alcohol,” Addict Tells FG To Stop Arresting Codeine Addicts by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:13am On Jun 05, 2018
its not the man who is talking, its the codeine that have him talk this garbage.
most addicts would say this kind of nonsense, whether they take crack, heroine or crystal meth... they are sick in their brain!
Re: “It’s Better Than Alcohol,” Addict Tells FG To Stop Arresting Codeine Addicts by Anonymous1017: 8:14am On Jun 05, 2018
Oja!!!
Re: “It’s Better Than Alcohol,” Addict Tells FG To Stop Arresting Codeine Addicts by Ejemehn(m): 8:31am On Jun 05, 2018
The codeine this one took has expired since last year.

"So tey he put by God's grace".........Chai!!!! This one don go......

My igbo brothers will say "olala niyi"
Re: “It’s Better Than Alcohol,” Addict Tells FG To Stop Arresting Codeine Addicts by JasonScoolari: 8:37am On Jun 05, 2018
He's motivating himself with codeine and came up with a very hilarious solution... I hope the "Government" builds more psychiatric hospital for them.

Everybody with their own motivation.
Re: “It’s Better Than Alcohol,” Addict Tells FG To Stop Arresting Codeine Addicts by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 05, 2018
amen.... before they ban this thing I really search for the tablet cos it reach a stage when I dey take two bottles of that syrup cost me #2300 then
Re: “It’s Better Than Alcohol,” Addict Tells FG To Stop Arresting Codeine Addicts by Whogoblog: 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: “It’s Better Than Alcohol,” Addict Tells FG To Stop Arresting Codeine Addicts by srclark: 4:41am On Jun 06, 2018
adetoroamos:
amen.... before they ban this thing I really search for the tablet cos it reach a stage when I dey take two bottles of that syrup cost me #2300 then
thank God for your life I was spending $30 daily on this shit am so glad I am over it not easy to stop though I did this for close to 2 years ,the only good thing is you don’t have to spend money chasing women cause it reduces your sex drive . The addiction is so bad and stopping is also not cheap cos you have to still take it .You have to withdraw gradually I suffered insomnia for months so my dear youth planning or indulging in this habit desist from it .It has ruined people financially and phycologically #saynotocodeine# working on setting up an ngo to help youths addicted to it cos they really need help they are so helpless
Re: “It’s Better Than Alcohol,” Addict Tells FG To Stop Arresting Codeine Addicts by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 11, 2018
Hypocrites! so they want us to be drinking alcohol so that they will be getting money from the tax they impose on it but they don't want us popping pills and drinking codeine cocktails. Well it is not by force that we should drink alcohol, we dont like alcohol, we want to pop our pills and drink our codeine cocktails. It is not by force that we must drink alcohol that will be giving us headache, making us vomit because of the unbearable repolsive taste and making us sick. We have the right to get high just like any of you hypocrites just that we don't want to use alcohol. So back off! Leave us alone! Let us keep poping our pills while you drink your alcohol.
Re: “It’s Better Than Alcohol,” Addict Tells FG To Stop Arresting Codeine Addicts by Rucheen(m): 9:02am On Jun 11, 2018
Muslim hypocritical fool

Alcohol the good Samaritan

Long live alcohol

What can we do without alcohol

(1) (Reply)

24-year-old Man Commits Suicide After Leaving A Heartbreaking Suicide Note / 12-year-old Girl & Her Lover Fry And Eat Man's Heart After Brutally Killing Him / Eyesore As Serial Transformer Cable Thief Meets Untimely End [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.