Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

How To Start Farming With Low Capital - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start Farming With Low Capital (322 Views)

Why You Should Start Farming Tilapia Now (pictures) / Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings / Should I Quit My Job And Start Farming Tomatoes? Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Farming With Low Capital by abiolade4real: 9:47am On Jun 05, 2018
Due to high rate of unemployment in Nigeria, many unemployed youths are now considering agriculture. However your dad isn't Dangote or Otedola grin wink One of the constraints is lack of sufficient start up capital. Well, there are other constraints such as lack of needed practical knowledge, environmental factors etc. But the focus here is to look at agribusinesses one can start with very low capital. The size of capital I have in mind is 50,000 naira- 100,000 naira. I will be sharing this here. Please note, I wont advise you to go for a loan to start farming. Look for ways to raise money(Sources: Parents, siblings, uncles, aunts, friends etc). I strongly advise against starting with a debt on your neck. You don't want to put yourself under unnecessary pressure. For every agribusiness idea I or others share here, please make sure you seek practical knowledge before you invest any kobo. I will be sharing these farming ideas soon. So sit back and enjoy. You can as well check out my blog https://corporatefarmershome..com

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why You Should Invest In A Career In Agriculture / Automatic Bell Drinker / Matured Turkeys Are Available. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.