Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

I Need A Job!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job!!!! (1266 Views)

When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? / How To Turn A Rejection Into A Job Opportunity / I Just Got A Job At Royal Exchange Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Job!!!! by ken2baba(m): 10:56am On Jun 05, 2018
I AM NOT USED TO DOING THIS BUT DIFFICULT TIMES REQUIRES DESPERATE MEASURES.

I AM A MECHANICAL ENGINEER WITH CGPA OF ABOUT 4.0 OUT OF 5.0

I HAVE WORKED IN A MAJOR PRODUCTION COMPANY BEFORE RECESSION AFFECTED THEM.

I CAN DO A LOT OF THINGS IN THE FIELD OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING

I CAN WORK IN ANY OTHER FIELD/JOB TOO.

MY PEOPLE, I AM TIRED OF STAYING JOBLESS,
I MEAN, STAYING WITHOUT PAYING JOBS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN DOING SOME TRAINING TO KEEP MYSELF BUSY.
I AM NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER AND I AM BEGINNING TO FEEL LIKE I WASTED MY TIME IN SCHOOL READING VERY HARD TO PASS MY EXAMS.

I AM NO LONGER A HAPPY MAN EVEN WHEN I TRY TO MAKE MYSELF HAPPY.
I AM GOING THROUGH A LOT.

ANYBODY THAT GOD TOUCHES SHOULD PLEASE HELP ME WITH A JOB OR LINK ME.
I TURNED 30 LAST YEAR AND I CANT APPLY FOR FRSC AND OTHER FED GOVT JOBS AGAIN.

I DON'T WANT TO COLLAPSE ON THE ROAD ONE DAY BECAUSE OF MY THOUGHTS.

lalasticlala, uboma, davide470 please any of you should help me send this to front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Job!!!! by apprentist(m): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2018
God will send help your way bro, it isn't easy getting a good job these days. Seeking help here is a good move; I'm sure someone would recommend you.

7 Likes

Re: I Need A Job!!!! by ken2baba(m): 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
apprentist:
God will send help your way bro, it isn't easy getting a good job these days. Seeking help here is a good move; I'm sure someone would recommend you.
tnx for the nice words.

Amen
Re: I Need A Job!!!! by Fxmanager(m): 12:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
ken2baba:
tnx for the nice words.

Amen
Chat us on our whatsapp number in the image below.

Re: I Need A Job!!!! by ken2baba(m): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
Modes pls help send this to front page
Re: I Need A Job!!!! by ken2baba(m): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
Fxmanager:
Chat us on our whatsapp number in the image below.
ok tnx
Re: I Need A Job!!!! by ken2baba(m): 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
Davide470
Re: I Need A Job!!!! by FunnyDude(m): 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
Let me advice you like a son, look for Yahoo+, mini Ritual(not shedding blood oo), destiny cleansing , anything you do will boomerang in5 folds.

My baba is stroonnnnggggg!!!!!

No job will pay you well in this naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Job!!!! by Mikkyjay17(m): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
ken2baba:

I MEAN, STAYING WITHOUT PAYING JOBS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN DOING SOME TRAINING TO KEEP MYSELF BUSY.
I AM NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER AND I AM BEGINNING TO FEEL LIKE I WASTED MY TIME IN SCHOOL READING VERY HARD TO PASS MY EXAMS.

lalasticlala, uboma, davide470 please any of you should help me send this to front page.

Bro no be only you, in fact I'm equally tired of joblessness. Job without no pay.
Re: I Need A Job!!!! by ken2baba(m): 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
FunnyDude:
Let me advice you like a son, look for Yahoo+, mini Ritual(not shedding blood oo), destiny cleansing , anything you do will boomerang in5 folds.

My baba is stroonnnnggggg!!!!!

No job will pay you well in this naija
Lol

I would rather work as a truck pusher instead.
Re: I Need A Job!!!! by ken2baba(m): 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
Mikkyjay17:

Bro no be only you, in fact I'm equally tired of joblessness. Job without no pay.
e no easy my brother, e go better.
Re: I Need A Job!!!! by MrHandsome2013: 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
ken2baba:

will you accept a teaching job of 9k in delta...that is how i have been managing since i left port harcourt
Re: I Need A Job!!!! by kabanayol9(m): 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
ken2baba:

My man, it will get to one point you be thinking maybe it's the work of the village people, I am also in the same shoes, GOD will pick our calls soon, the issue tire me.
Re: I Need A Job!!!! by Mikkyjay17(m): 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
ken2baba:
e no easy my brother, e go better.

Amen Sir
Re: I Need A Job!!!! by Mikkyjay17(m): 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
MrHandsome2013:

will you accept a teaching job of 9k in delta...that is how i have been managing since i left port harcourt

Is there accommodation ?
Re: I Need A Job!!!! by kabanayol9(m): 10:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
MrHandsome2013:

My brother, Is there accommodation?
If yes I am 100%ready and i know op too will be ready... Thank you.
Re: I Need A Job!!!! by kalu61(m): 11:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
MrHandsome2013:

Are you serious because of BSc. Let me tell you how I started. After NYSC nothing was coming. even the freelancing was zero.l have to put away shame and hustle. l did menial job in building sites where a was paid 1500-2k per day.Multiply it by 5days (8500-10k)/week. lt wasn't easy. lt was a self battle with the world.One of my friends use to laugh me silly. But I was focused. I was making 25k amount aside feeding. l picked an MSc form. From there due to by honesty and commitment to work. The oga made me the site manager.l learnt alot about building and now building consultant as a microbiologist. I bit for any contract on building even though it's not clicking yet. Last month a got a good teaching job and my freelancing is growing. I don't sleep during weekends and most week days. l will advice you to enter street and hustle than taking up a 9k job accept you are disabled or rather learnt an online skill and build your life why waiting for a job.
Re: I Need A Job!!!! by kalu61(m): 12:09am On Jun 06, 2018
ken2baba:

Lol

I would rather work as a truck pusher instead.
Somebody posted this 6hrs ago here
YOU ARE NEEDED TO TEACH ANY OF THE SUBJECTS BELOW PROVIDED THAT YOU ARE A B.SC, HND OR NCE GRADUATE WITH EXPERIENCE AND HIGHLY MOTIVATED TO IMPART KNOWLEDGE.
1. Mathematics
2. Physics
3. English Language
Please note that being a WAEC Examiner in the above subjects is an advantage.
THE SCHOOL - GRACE COLLEGE IS IN IPERU-REMO, LESS THAN 10 MINUTES DRIVE FROM ANY OF SAGAMU, OGERE, IKENNE, ILISHAN, ODE, ISHARA AXIS
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should send their application and resume to: ggsrecruitment@yahoo.com. Using the position applied for as the subject title. E.g. Physics.
Re: I Need A Job!!!! by MrHandsome2013: 4:16am On Jun 06, 2018
kalu61:
Are you serious because of BSc. Let me tell you how I started. After NYSC nothing was coming. even the freelancing was zero.l have to put away shame and hustle. l did menial job in building sites where a was paid 1500-2k per day.Multiply it by 5days (8500-10k)/week. lt wasn't easy. lt was a self battle with the world.One of my friends use to laugh me silly. But I was focused. I was making 25k amount aside feeding. l picked an MSc form. From there due to by honesty and commitment to work. The oga made me the site manager.l learnt alot about building and now building consultant as a microbiologist. I bit for any contract on building even though it's not clicking yet. Last month a got a good teaching job and my freelancing is growing. I don't sleep during weekends and most week days. l will advice you to enter street and hustle than taking up a 9k job accept you are disabled or rather learnt an online skill and build your life why waiting for a job.
No accomdation bro, i am even tired of the job...planning to leave the job very soon and try learning hand work
Re: I Need A Job!!!! by MrHandsome2013: 4:17am On Jun 06, 2018
kabanayol9:
My brother, Is there accommodation? If yes I am 100%ready and i know op too will be ready... Thank you.
... No accomdation bro, i am even tired of the job...planning to leave the job very soon and try learning hand work
Re: I Need A Job!!!! by kabanayol9(m): 5:52am On Jun 06, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
No accomdation bro, i am even tired of the
job...planning to leave the job very soon
and try learning hand work
Aiit, thanks that would not work, because teaching jobs pays more here and no accommodation is like hell on earth.
Re: I Need A Job!!!! by FunnyDude(m): 6:45am On Jun 06, 2018
What an irony of life, wey me dey run from a 45,000 job .
Re: I Need A Job!!!! by kalu61(m): 8:18am On Jun 06, 2018
FunnyDude:
Hahaha
Re: I Need A Job!!!! by kalu61(m): 8:20am On Jun 06, 2018
FunnyDude:
Hahaha, that's life for you. Most times we just have to thank God for everything. Somebody is giving testimony how he got 30k job.The most important thing is we shouldn't relax in a comfort zone when we can do better else where
Re: I Need A Job!!!! by MrHandsome2013: 11:46am On Jun 06, 2018
kabanayol9:

Aiit, thanks that would not work, because teaching jobs pays more here and no accommodation is like hell on earth.
how much is the pay over there sir?
Re: I Need A Job!!!! by ken2baba(m): 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
kalu61:
can you show me how to do freelance job or better, how do I get freelance jobs.
Re: I Need A Job!!!! by kalu61(m): 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
ken2baba:
can you show me how to do freelance job or better, how do I get freelance jobs.
First choose a niche. l mustn't be writing. Get the skill required for it because people will hire you to get the best. That's what's determines how far you will go. There is 70% chance that a client you did a good work for will come back to you. So treat them like God.
Then fine platforms that offer freelancing services across the globe and register.
You will have to get a PayPal account or payoneer where anybody can pay you from anywhere to your local bank account.
Start bidding for work. It requires patience and determination. l got my first go after 8months.
Such platforms are Fiverr, Freelancer, Upwork, Iwriter, people per pay, steemit etc (check trend on nairaland on this platforms and learn more). Check my profile by tomorrow. I will be post a new platform for making online cash.
Re: I Need A Job!!!! by kabanayol9(m): 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
,, how much is the pay over there sir?
15, 16k sir, but they aren't available Available ones nothing to talk about.
Re: I Need A Job!!!! by ken2baba(m): 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
kalu61:
First choose a niche. l mustn't be writing. Get the skill required for it because people will hire you to get the best. That's what's determines how far you will go. There is 70% chance that a client you did a good work for will come back to you. So treat them like God.
Then fine platforms that offer freelancing services across the globe and register.
You will have to get a PayPal account or payoneer where anybody can pay you from anywhere to your local bank account.
Start bidding for work. It requires patience and determination. l got my first go after 8months.
Such platforms are Fiverr, Freelancer, Upwork, Iwriter, people per pay, steemit etc (check trend on nairaland on this platforms and learn more). Check my profile by tomorrow. I will be post a new platform for making online cash.
tnx
Re: I Need A Job!!!! by ken2baba(m): 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
Davide470 can you pls send this to front page.
Re: I Need A Job!!!! by jideoye: 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
Phone number is missing

(1) (Reply)

Frsc,nps,nsdc,ffs Salary Scale / Ashaka Cement Aptitude Test / If You Are In Need Of A Job Forward CV Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.