Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

When Obstetric Scan Reveals Breech Presentation Of The Foetus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When Obstetric Scan Reveals Breech Presentation Of The Foetus (607 Views)

Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video) / International Day To End Obstetric Fistula Today 23 May 2021 / Turning A Breech Baby Sucessfully. [ecv]external Cephalic Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Obstetric Scan Reveals Breech Presentation Of The Foetus by barrackozone(m): 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
Dear Nairalanders,

Please I need advice on what to do as regards a pregnancy of 38weeks that has just been discovered to be in breech presentation.

Prior to the latest scan about two weeks ago, the scan ( at the time) revealed it was in the normal cephalic presentation.

I'm scared because we are running out of time. Doctors in the house should advise me on what to do please.
Re: When Obstetric Scan Reveals Breech Presentation Of The Foetus by Hilarious0041: 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
A foetus presentation changes always till 36 - 38 weeks or so, but once scan have detected a complete breech presentation, it's either she risk the normal vagina delivery or put in for ceaserean section. I will advise CS cos it's safe & easy procedure if done by an expert.

Ftc & I'm also new on nairaland grin 2022 go sweet

1 Like

Re: When Obstetric Scan Reveals Breech Presentation Of The Foetus by ennon92(m): 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hilarious0041:
A foetus presentation changes always till 36 - 38 weeks or so, but once scan have detected a complete breech presentation, it's either she risk the normal vagina delivery or put in for ceaserean section. I will advise CS cos it's safe & easy procedure if done by an expert.

Ftc & I'm also new on nairaland grin 2022 go sweet
grin grin

First to comment on a 5 year post?

Check the year na
Re: When Obstetric Scan Reveals Breech Presentation Of The Foetus by Hilarious0041: 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
wink
ennon92:
grin grin

First to comment on a 5 year post?

Check the year na

(1) (Reply)

29-year-old Lady Dies After Undergoing Butt Enlargement (photos) / Please Help: These Strange Spots On My Son's Face / Last Longer In Bed, Make Your joystick Hard As A Rod And Enlarge Your joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.