Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

What Does Shock Mean To You? Come And See My Samsung Galaxy S9 With A Notch - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Does Shock Mean To You? Come And See My Samsung Galaxy S9 With A Notch (2122 Views)

Best Mid Range Budget Phone With A Notch / Here Is My First Impressions Of Infinix's First Device With A Notch / Leagoo S9 With Notch Display (iphone X Design) (2) (3) (4)

What Does Shock Mean To You? Come And See My Samsung Galaxy S9 With A Notch by correctBlogger(m): 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
Alright i know this might seem shocking to most of us reading this thread right now, because Samsung is one of the least phone manufacturers that we are expecting a notch display phone from, at least not now.. But guess what.. its not real... grin grin

So in case you don't know, and before you start gathering your stones and bullets to shoot me, because i trust nairalanders very well, dem no dhe carry last when it comes to killing people's career.. grin grin... But i love you guys like that sha..

So like i said before, in case you don't know, this is a fan based concept from TechTalk TV on YouTube. If you claim to be a tech somebody and you watch YouTube alot, and you say you don't know TechTalk TV, well i wonder what you know then, its just like saying you don't know Muhammadu Buhari, and you are a Nigerian living in Nigeria.. may God deliver you.. grin grin

Now back to our topic.. So the question is, what do y'all think it would have really looked like if the Samsung Galaxy S9 actually had a notch, or if Samsung just wakes up one morning and decided to give us a notch version of the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus devices.. what will it be like.. For those who don't want to think.. here is a couple of photos below, you can go to our official web page to see the rest.. the link will be given below.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-I8sLoQq5RSk/WxahFJo75XI/AAAAAAAAARQ/Ui070hl8Jzcj200XRGRA4Xm6CB4dV4u5gCLcBGAs/s1600/Samsung-galaxy-s9-notch-01.png[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-KlO7XRvPmjw/WxahFH2bHFI/AAAAAAAAARU/WDtDD292lBUhFR4ETdNOvNum9uV7F660wCLcBGAs/s1600/Samsung-galaxy-s9-notch-04.png[/img]

So like i said up there, we still have a couple more appealing photos that you will love to see on our official web page, and we went ahead to write a very interesting piece on this topic.. So follow the link below to see the complete post on our webpage..

In brother shaggi's voice - Taink You.. grin grin

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/04/samsung-galaxy-s9-notch-display.html

Cc:Lalasticlala
Re: What Does Shock Mean To You? Come And See My Samsung Galaxy S9 With A Notch by OneCorner: 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
Blow my mind away?

Re: What Does Shock Mean To You? Come And See My Samsung Galaxy S9 With A Notch by correctBlogger(m): 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
OneCorner:
Blow my mind away?

Lol... see your eye.. grin grin
Re: What Does Shock Mean To You? Come And See My Samsung Galaxy S9 With A Notch by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
After Samsung's latest ad mocking the iPhone x notch, I don't think we will be seeing a notch on any Samsung phones anytime soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUW3vze-XsI

They even pictured a man with a notch haircut.

Re: What Does Shock Mean To You? Come And See My Samsung Galaxy S9 With A Notch by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 06, 2018
Lol. No matter what new innovation Samsung will try to come up with, other OEM will still end up copying iPhones. All other OEM that copied iPhones new design still couldn’t perfect it the way Apple did. They all ended up having thick bottom bezels. iPhones yaff suffer. If nor be iPhone, e nor fit be iPhone.
Re: What Does Shock Mean To You? Come And See My Samsung Galaxy S9 With A Notch by correctBlogger(m): 9:29am On Jun 06, 2018
stupidity:
Lol. No matter what new innovation Samsung will try to come up with, other OEM will still end up copying iPhones. All other OEM that copied iPhones new design still couldn’t perfect it the way Apple did. They all ended up having thick bottom bezels. iPhones yaff suffer. If nor be iPhone, e nor fit be iPhone.

Lol.... funny but you are on point... but this your moniker ehh... i am not understanding you oh.. grin grin
Re: What Does Shock Mean To You? Come And See My Samsung Galaxy S9 With A Notch by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
stupidity:
Who.,stupidity,who told you? IPhone copied the notch from essential phone.so wtf are u talking about? The only thing they didn't copy is maybe the camera placement.they copied the ui.swipe gesture.was copied from symbian phone . that's a Nokia phone. Actually Nokia has been the best
If they were still in production,nobody for see them.
Re: What Does Shock Mean To You? Come And See My Samsung Galaxy S9 With A Notch by correctBlogger(m): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
CHESTER48:
Who.,stupidity,who told you? IPhone copied the notch from essential phone.so wtf are u talking about? The only thing they didn't copy is maybe the camera placement.they copied the ui.swipe gesture.was copied from symbian phone . that's a Nokia phone. Actually Nokia has been the best
If they were still in production,nobody for see them.

This one don come again now... is stupidity you want to argue with... this guy is ready to sleep with you here from now till next year.. so i hope you have charged your phone battery sha.. don't say i didn't tell you.. wait for his reply.. grin grin

Re: What Does Shock Mean To You? Come And See My Samsung Galaxy S9 With A Notch by correctBlogger(m): 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
I sense another iPhone Vs Android fight looming... but is that Apple fan boys and Android fan boys cannot not just come one day and give themselves a handshake and say "forget all those things, lets just go have a drink".. must they argue? this people sef.. grin

Infinix Smart 3+ For Sale / Best Video-making Phone For 130k? / Tecno Camon 18 Pro Vs Tecno Camon 18 Premier || Full Comparison