Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Is The Ntel Office In Surule Ogunlana Drive Functoning At All - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is The Ntel Office In Surule Ogunlana Drive Functoning At All (845 Views)

Ntel Network Thread / Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more / NTEL Increases Monthly Plan Massively By 40% (from N12,500 To N17,500).. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Ntel Office In Surule Ogunlana Drive Functoning At All by Mrluv(m): 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
i went their to get the sim..after all the i suffer to get their asking people for direction and some people were avoiding like ebola. a young tall handsome guy putting on italian fitted suit came to my resue and show me the place.i was happy seeing the place.i enter only for then to tell me they don have the sim. i was shock i feel bitter i wanted create a scene. i just jejely walk out because o f the fasting.
Re: Is The Ntel Office In Surule Ogunlana Drive Functoning At All by Youngsage: 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ha! But why did you now walk out because of the fasting?
Re: Is The Ntel Office In Surule Ogunlana Drive Functoning At All by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
Mrluv:
i went their to get the sim..after all the i suffer to get their asking people for direction and some people were avoiding like ebola. a young tall handsome guy putting on italian fitted suit came to my resue and show me the place.i was happy seeing the place.i enter only for then to tell me they don have the sim. i was shock i feel bitter i wanted create a scene. i just jejely walk out because o f the fasting.

From Doyin just take a bike to Slot Surulere. They have a stand inside Slot.

(1) (Reply)

Universal Mi~fi For Sale / Infinix Hot S3X Detaied Specification Features And Price- Newly Launched / Redmi 6A: Powered By Mediatek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.