Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,964 members, 7,952,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Please Who Is With Me And Who Knows The Place? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Who Is With Me And Who Knows The Place? (858 Views)

Please Who Knows The Salary Of NEMSA GL8 Employees / Graduate Management Trainee At The Place / Apply For The Job Of Financial Accountant At ' The Place' Nigeria Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Is With Me And Who Knows The Place? by Paulpeterparker: 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
Your application to ROLEXCCGROUP(GLH) has been received.
ROLEXCCGROUP is an outsourcing firm that offers Technology and Entrepreneurial Services.
Based on your application for the post of "Customer Relation Officer".
We are pleased to inform you that you have been invited for an oral interview Date: Thursday 7/6/2018Time: 9:30amAddress: Plot 5,Voda Paint Plc,University Press House,Fumec Bus Stop Off Adeniyi Jones Ogba Lagos.
Regards,ROLEXCCGROUP
Ikeja BranchOffice-line: 08171321040
Re: Please Who Is With Me And Who Knows The Place? by Emmatik(m): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
GNLD....

Paulpeterparker:
ROLEXCCGROUP is an outsourcing firm that offers Technology and Entrepreneurial Services.
We are pleased to inform you that you have been invited for an oral interview Date: Thursday 7/6/2018Time: 9:30amAddress: Plot 5,Voda Paint Plc,University Press House,Fumec Bus Stop Off Adeniyi Jones Ogba Lagos.
Regards,ROLEXCCGROUP
Re: Please Who Is With Me And Who Knows The Place? by Coloredsg(f): 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
Paulpeterparker:
Regards,ROLEXCCGROUP
Scam..... GNLD

(1) (Reply)

Npower: Please What Is Holding Our 30k July Stipend? / Needed Urgently / Exxon Mobil Recruitment 2019 - ICT Analyst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.