Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Please Help Me Confirm This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me Confirm This (2309 Views)

Karferry Jobs: Kindly Help Me Confirm / Please Help Me Confirm If This Invite Is Real Or Not / Please Help Me Confirm If This Job Invitation Is Real!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Confirm This by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
Did anyone receive this mail?

Dear ........,

Your application to ROLEXCCGROUP(GLH) has been received.

ROLEXCCGROUP is an outsourcing firm that offers Technology and Entrepreneurial Services.

Based on your application for the post of "Digital Marketer".

We are pleased to inform you that you have been invited for an oral interview
Date: Thursday 7/6/2018
Time: 9:30am
Address: Plot 5,Voda Paint Plc,University Press House,Fumec Bus Stop Off Adeniyi Jones Ogba Lagos.

Regards,
ROLEXCCGROUP
Ikeja Branch
Office-line:
Help confirm if it's gnld or not
Re: Please Help Me Confirm This by Upaka(f): 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
I received a mail like tjis some weeks back. Someone said its a scam
Re: Please Help Me Confirm This by adekalumichael: 11:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
First, ask your self if you had ever applied for such role.

Then secondly, check the address using Google map.

Lastly check up the firm name on vconnect.

From the way it sounds, one can not say if it is a scam. But it's sure like an MLM stuff.
Re: Please Help Me Confirm This by Teelurv9(m): 12:28am On Jun 06, 2018
Got a mail with almost same address but different firm name....

Re: Please Help Me Confirm This by Coloredsg(f): 4:37am On Jun 06, 2018
Ojeifo12:
Did anyone receive this mail?

Dear ........,

Your application to ROLEXCCGROUP(GLH) has been received.

ROLEXCCGROUP is an outsourcing firm that offers Technology and Entrepreneurial Services.

Based on your application for the post of "Digital Marketer".

We are pleased to inform you that you have been invited for an oral interview
Date: Thursday 7/6/2018
Time: 9:30am
Address: Plot 5,Voda Paint Plc,University Press House,Fumec Bus Stop Off Adeniyi Jones Ogba Lagos.

Regards,
ROLEXCCGROUP
Ikeja Branch
Office-line:
Help confirm if it's gnld or not
It's GNLD
Same address but they keep changing names to deceive people... Their real name is Global management resources.
Re: Please Help Me Confirm This by Henrykelly: 6:32am On Nov 06, 2018
Dear Applicant,
Following the review of your application for the position of "a customer care representative", we were impressed by your background. Your qualification make you an excellent candidate.
Hence, you have been invited for a face-to-face interview with the head of admin/ HR at one of our selected branches in Lagos.

Date: 8th November, 2018.
Time: 9:00am
Address: 5, jonax building before Oando filling station, Acme junction opposite SBN at the end of Adeniyi Jones ogba, Lagos.

Note: the invitation is a response to the CV you submitted.
*Ensure you come along with the hard copy of your CV.

Best regards,
Blue wave consult
Mrs Blessing.

Good morning fam, please i got this message yesterday.... How real is it? I need help please
Re: Please Help Me Confirm This by youngsahito(m): 8:48am On Nov 06, 2018
Henrykelly:

Dear Applicant,
Following the review of your application for the position of "a customer care representative", we were impressed by your background. Your qualification make you an excellent candidate.
Hence, you have been invited for a face-to-face interview with the head of admin/ HR at one of our selected branches in Lagos.

Date: 8th November, 2018.
Time: 9:00am
Address: 5, jonax building before Oando filling station, Acme junction opposite SBN at the end of Adeniyi Jones ogba, Lagos.

Note: the invitation is a response to the CV you submitted.
*Ensure you come along with the hard copy of your CV.

Best regards,
Blue wave consult
Mrs Blessing.

Good morning fam, please i got this message yesterday.... How real is it? I need help please
gnld run 4 ur life

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA), 2019 Recruitment / Latest Job Vacancies / Sales Boy Needed Fha Lugbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.