Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Job Opportunities For Writers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Job Opportunities For Writers (724 Views)

Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) / Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) / Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunities For Writers by Chiddysville(m): 8:35am On May 31, 2010
Are you computer literate and have the flair for writing?
Pcarna Consults Limited seeks to employ suitable and highly qualified candidates to oversee the writing, editing and page layout of its articles/stories and features in the weekly and on line magazine in accordance with approved editorial guidelines.

you can send your CV to careers@pcarnaconsults.com
Re: Job Opportunities For Writers by Dragorules: 2:59pm On May 31, 2010
I am a computer literate, i have diploma and certificate in computer, but, i am just in SS2! sad undecided cry
Re: Job Opportunities For Writers by yommys01(m): 7:37pm On May 31, 2010
Dragorules:

I am a computer literate, i have diploma and certificate in computer, but, i am just in SS2! sad undecided cry
You can do it if you want. You will be work from home on part time basis.

Contact me via email at careers@pcarnaconsults.com

(1) (Reply)

How Intelligent Are Our 'rulers' / Thinking In The Postive And Negative Direction / Romantic Suspense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.