Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,698 members, 7,851,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

Could Not Complete My FRSC Application!!!!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Could Not Complete My FRSC Application!!!!!!! (719 Views)

Frsc Application Wahala / Who Is Acceptable As A Referee For FRSC Application? / Frsc Application Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Not Complete My FRSC Application!!!!!!! by Adetunjane2(f): 5:53am On Jun 06, 2018
Good am nairalanders, pls I need your help concerning the FRSC application process. I was able to generate a user name and password but each time I click on "my application" to go the next stage, the response I always get is " access denied" and that I should log in again. I have tried it severally but its not going. I even used laptops and iPad to try it but its still the same response. Who else is having the same issue as mine? Who has successfully registered? Please share your opinion and the way forward. Thanks.
Re: Could Not Complete My FRSC Application!!!!!!! by Talk2tobo(m): 6:01am On Jun 06, 2018
Having same issue, and till now couldn't access my application to compelet the reg .. Anyone who have had similar prob and scaped tru should help us out
Re: Could Not Complete My FRSC Application!!!!!!! by eamux(m): 7:02am On Jun 06, 2018
Talk2tobo:
Having same issue, and till now couldn't access my application to compelet the reg .. Anyone who have had similar prob and scaped tru should help us out
See this link for solution.. http://www.eamux.com/2018/06/frsc-recruitment/
Re: Could Not Complete My FRSC Application!!!!!!! by eamux(m): 7:03am On Jun 06, 2018
Adetunjane2:
Good am nairalanders, pls I need your help concerning the FRSC application process. I was able to generate a user name and password but each time I click on "my application" to go the next stage, the response I always get is " access denied" and that I should log in again. I have tried it severally but its not going. I even used laptops and iPad to try it but its still the same response. Who else is having the same issue as mine? Who has successfully registered? Please share your opinion and the way forward. Thanks.
No panic for that .. Check here http://www.eamux.com/2018/06/frsc-recruitment/
Re: Could Not Complete My FRSC Application!!!!!!! by apprentist(m): 7:10am On Jun 06, 2018
You should try it again later. Had same issue yesterday.
Re: Could Not Complete My FRSC Application!!!!!!! by eamux(m): 7:19am On Jun 06, 2018
Get the solution by reading the comments
Re: Could Not Complete My FRSC Application!!!!!!! by omoeko001(m): 11:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
eamux:

See this link for solution.. http://www.eamux.com/2018/06/frsc-recruitment/

the link is not solving anything,i have opened another email, it is still the same thing

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy At Deslog Training Institute (dti) / Tamrose Ventures Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2018/2019 / PZ Cuasons: Graduate Sales Trainee (nationwide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.