Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

The Tithe Destroys The Tight. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Tithe Destroys The Tight. (338 Views)

Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini / ‘Sam Adeyemi And The Tithe’ by Deji Yesufu / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tithe Destroys The Tight. by uchkochi(m): 7:55am On Jun 06, 2018
The TITHE destroys the TIGHT.

Things get tight when you do not tithe. When you don't pay your tithe you attract devourers that come to drain and waste your resources. They come in form of losses and wastages. Malachi 3:10-11

God cannot go against His word. It is only God that can rebuke the devourers. You don't know what you are missing not paying your tithe. Money plus devourers is equal to lack.

Have you been eating your tithe? Or have you not been tithing correctly or regularly repent by giving a peace offering. 1st kings 3:15.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH)
+2348034868232
Re: The Tithe Destroys The Tight. by sshyne(m): 8:22am On Jun 06, 2018
Lol grin
Re: The Tithe Destroys The Tight. by OkaiCorne(m): 9:01am On Jun 06, 2018
I'm wondering where non-Jews gave tithes in the Bible...

I'm also wondering if the Israelites give tithes as at today...

Even more worrisome is the fact that all these Pastorpreneurs cannot show me where God demanded tithes to be paid monetarily!
Re: The Tithe Destroys The Tight. by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2018
uchkochi:
The TITHE destroys the TIGHT.

Things get tight when you do not tithe. When you don't pay your tithe you attract devourers that come to drain and waste your resources. They come in form of losses and wastages. Malachi 3:10-11

God cannot go against His word. It is only God that can rebuke the devourers. You don't know what you are missing not paying your tithe. Money plus devourers is equal to lack.

Have you been eating your tithe? Or have you not been tithing correctly or regularly repent by giving a peace offering. 1st kings 3:15.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH)
+2348034868232

Mr Tithe give me your name so I can compare your worth with that of non-Christians and non tithers like Dangote,Bill gates and zuckerberg

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Talks Down On #hallelujahchallenge, / Why Do Some People Worship At Multiple Churches? / The Side Grace Preachers May Never Tell You!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.