Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment (7478 Views)

Lagos Egis Recruitment / Latest Lagos State Recruitment (egis) / The Lagos Egis Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment by Mariovictony(m): 7:57am On Jun 06, 2018
The Lagos State eGIS Project in line with the mandate of ensuring sustainability in its implementation of a full digital mapping and enterprise Geographic Information Systems (GIS) for the State, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the underlisted positions:

Job Title
: Cadastral Officer (Digitizer)
Job Offer type: Contract
Duration: Less than 12 months

Job Title:
Aumentum Registry Indexer

Job Title: Aumentum Registry Scanner

Job Title: Aumentum Registry Quality Assurance Officer

For more details and application click http://9jabrainz.com/t/33
Application closes on 20th of June 2018

Re: Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment by mactoni91(m): 11:05am On Aug 03, 2018
Who else got an invite?
Re: Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment by yembabs231(m): 11:24am On Aug 03, 2018
mactoni91:
Who else got an invite?

I did
but the problem is, i can't find the registration confirmation email again in my inbox and they stated that we should come with it.
Re: Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment by Oceemo(m): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
I just checked my mails and saw the invite please what next
Re: Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
i got the mail, pls who knows what to expect for the computer based test
Re: Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
i got the mail, pls who knows what to expect for the computer based test. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment by mactoni91(m): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
Just go to your inbox.
in the search bar, type '' specialrecruitment ''
you should get the confirmation mail sorted out because that was what i did before mine showed.
yembabs231:

I did
but the problem is, i can't find the registration confirmation email again in my inbox and they stated that we should come with it.
Re: Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment by kaygentle(m): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
mactoni91:
Just go to your inbox.
you should get the confirmation mail sorted out because that was what i did before mine showed.
thanks bro, I was helpful have seen mine too
Re: Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment by kaygentle(m): 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
mactoni91:
Just go to your inbox.
thanks bro it was helpful have seen mine too
Re: Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment by yembabs231(m): 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
kaygentle:

Please bro, help me out
can you help forward a copy of that to my mail: yembabs231@gmail.com
can't find mine again,

Please!!!
Re: Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment by yembabs231(m): 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
mactoni91:
Just go to your inbox.

Please bro, help me out
can't find mine again,

Please!!!
Re: Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment by mactoni91(m): 3:22am On Aug 04, 2018
kaygentle:
You're welcome boss
Re: Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment by mactoni91(m): 3:33am On Aug 04, 2018
As much as i would have loved to help, they asked we print and come with the confirmation mail we got( every applicant has a unique code in their confirmation message) during our printout to totally eliminate the possibilities of people GATECRASHING
yembabs231:

Please bro, help me out
can't find mine again,

Please!!!
Re: Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 04, 2018
pls what do we expect for the computer based test
Re: Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment by Youngdokz: 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
Miss the test. Please any way forward?.
Re: Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment by Oceemo(m): 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
Those asking for the confirmation mail u can't use somebody's else own it come with name and a special code have seen mine

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment by Tunde4585: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
Youngdokz:
Miss the test. Please any way forward?.

When was your test?
Re: Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment by WendyChi: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
Please who knows what questions should be expected
Re: Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment by yembabs231(m): 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
Oceemo:
Those asking for the confirmation mail u can't use somebody's else own it come with name and a special code have seen mine

Please is there any possibility of being allowed to do the test without the confirmatory print out?

i have the interview invite if that would help
Re: Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment by Oceemo(m): 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
yembabs231:

Please is there any possibility of being allowed to do the test without the confirmatory print out?

i have the interview invite if that would help
I can't really say but in the mail there is a unique code that came with it

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment by Youngdokz: 10:15am On Aug 05, 2018
Tunde4585:

When was your test?
3rd of Aug 2018, @11:30am
Re: Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment by mactoni91(m): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2018
Youngdokz:

Please can you give us an insight of what to expect?
Re: Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment by yembabs231(m): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
Youngdokz:

Please how did it go? Can they allow anybody without the confirmatory email into the hall? But i have the invitation message.
please respond asap
Re: Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment by Youngdokz: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2018
yembabs231:

Please how did it go? Can they allow anybody without the confirmatory email into the hall? But i have the invitation message.
please respond asap
Check ur inbox (use d search box, insert "specialrecruitment...."wink.
Re: Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment by Youngdokz: 11:39am On Aug 06, 2018
mactoni91:
How would I know
Re: Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment by Youngdokz: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2018
Moreover, my test hv bn rescheduled to 11th of Aug
Re: Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment by Oceemo(m): 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
Youngdokz:
Moreover, my test hv bn rescheduled to 11th of Aug
just received a change of venue mail
Re: Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment by sirkhunley: 7:56am On Aug 07, 2018
I received a text but did not get the mail..
What can I do?
Re: Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment by Youngdokz: 8:23am On Aug 07, 2018
sirkhunley:
I received a text but did not get the mail..
What can I do?
No P, keep d "message" and print out ur "confirmatory mail upon registration".
Re: Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment by Youngdokz: 8:29am On Aug 07, 2018
Oceemo:
just received a change of venue mail
Same hia
Re: Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
pls can you kindly tell me what to expect for the test...my phone number is 07084185633. you can chat me up on Whatsapp. Thanks and God bless
mactoni91:

Re: Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
pls can you kindly tell me what to expect for the computer based test. my phone number is 07084185633. you can Whatsapp me. Thanks and God bless
Youngdokz:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnpc Is Recruting Young Graduate / Would You Sign An Offer Letter With An Acceptance Deadline Of 24 Hours? / Pricewaterhousecooper (PWC) Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.