Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

'this Lady Right Here' -actress Omotola Open Letter To Her Younger Self - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'this Lady Right Here' -actress Omotola Open Letter To Her Younger Self (374 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Shares Loved-Up Photos With Her Younger Baby Daddy / Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'this Lady Right Here' -actress Omotola Open Letter To Her Younger Self by dailytatafo: 10:05am On Jun 06, 2018
Star actress,Omotola Jalade Ekehinde took to her Instagram page to pen a letter to her younger self .She wrote

My #Wcw . Never did this cause I thought it was narcissistic but today I will. It’s Okay. This lady right here … It’s crazy how you sometimes look back and see things differently isn’t it. You sometimes wish someone showed you then clearly what you now see today.

Dear lady in this picture, I don’t know how you did it, but thanks. Thanks for laying a good foundation that I enjoy today. Thanks for being so strong, so resilient , so focused. You were young but not reckless, sweet but not available , sometimes confused but never wandered .

You had your own battles but fought them with grace… and Won. Even today, when I feel weak, I look at you and draw strength from you… it’s crazy ! Thank you . You’re my #WCW . #Lettertoayoungerme ❤�

http://dailytatafo.com/this-lady-right-here-actress-omotola-open-letter-to-her-younger-self/

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: 'this Lady Right Here' -actress Omotola Open Letter To Her Younger Self by believeucan: 10:15am On Jun 06, 2018
Omo sexy

(1) (Reply)

Download New & Hot Music: Phyno - N.W.A Ft. Wale / MURIC Has One Valid Point Regarding Rapper’s “this Is Nigeria” / Shaku Shaku Dance Appears In Uniben Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.