Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Make Up By My Sister. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Make Up By My Sister. (2324 Views)

My Sister Got Married Without My Knowledge -- Now They Need Me To Mediate / "Why I Married My Sister" - 25-Year-Old Anambra Teacher / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Up By My Sister. by Beremx(f): 11:19am On Jun 06, 2018
These is make up pictures done by my younger sister. Please rate her o! In case you want make up for any occasion. Please contact 08033688904. Thanks cheesy

1 Share

Re: Make Up By My Sister. by Beremx(f): 11:20am On Jun 06, 2018
More...

Re: Make Up By My Sister. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 06, 2018
Beremx:
In case you want make up for any occasion. Please contact 08033688904. Thanks cheesy

Berem, orunmila is showing me that this mobile phone number is registered to Linda Ikeji.

Now, tell me the truth! Are you Laura Ikeji or not? grin
Re: Make Up By My Sister. by Beremx(f): 11:51am On Jun 06, 2018
Zoharariel:

Berem, orunmila is showing me that this mobile phone number is registered to Linda Ikeji.

Now, tell me the truth! Are you Laura Ikeji or not? grin
lol. Laura Ikeji ko, Laura Iketa ni. Check true caller very well, this time with glasses. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Make Up By My Sister. by Beremx(f): 7:59am On Jun 07, 2018
cheesy

Re: Make Up By My Sister. by ifyalways(f): 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
Beremx:
These is make up pictures done by my younger sister. Please rate her o! In case you want make up for any occasion. Please contact 08033688904. Thanks cheesy
2/10 just for the effort.

Too loud, too many colors. Or maybe it's the camera used undecided

9 Likes

Re: Make Up By My Sister. by JennyKadry2: 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
Beremx:

She needs to practice more on blending out the under and over brow concealer (Concealer she used to clean/tidy her brows top and bottom)...it is not well blended from the start of the brow to the tail.

Those false lashes were not placed properly.

The highlighter on the nose is not well blended. The area around the dorsal bridge of the nose should have been blended out. You shouldn't see where the application started

She needs to pay a professional to teach her right. I am not trying to be mean but you asked us to rate her

9 Likes

Re: Make Up By My Sister. by Beremx(f): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2018
JennyKadry2:

She needs to practice more on blending out the under and over brow concealer (Concealer she used to clean/tidy her brows top and bottom)...it is not well blended from the start of the brow to the tail.

Those false lashes were not placed properly.

The highlighter on the nose is not well blended. The area around the dorsal bridge of the nose should have been blended out. You shouldn't see where the application started

She needs to pay a professional to teach her right. I am not trying to be mean but you asked us to rate her
she is actually under apprenticeship with a professional. I love your comment. Will let her see it. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Make Up By My Sister. by Beremx(f): 9:19am On Jun 08, 2018
ifyalways:

2/10 just for the effort.

Too loud, too many colors. Or maybe it's the camera used undecided
Thanks Sis. cool
Re: Make Up By My Sister. by ImaIma1(f): 10:59am On Jun 08, 2018
The powder doesn't do justice to the face. Either she needs to get a good powder or good phone witb better camera.

The under brows need to look more natutal.

Too many colours on the face.

She is on her way to becoming a professional.

1 Like

Re: Make Up By My Sister. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
The powder is a no no no. Too much. So off from the colour of the body.

She will do better as time goes on. Small is better and more beautiful with deep colours. Good on everybody.

I wish make up artists should stop shaving off the eyebrow completely . Carve it and add little pencil on it for enhancement. All these big eyebrow carving are scary sometimes.
Re: Make Up By My Sister. by JennyKadry2: 5:46am On Jun 12, 2018
Beremx:
she is actually under apprenticeship with a professional. I love your comment. Will let her see it. Thanks

Good for her. She needs to practice more on blending
Re: Make Up By My Sister. by crackhaus: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
I pray that God will give direction to my brothers who are searching for life partners on Instagram and Facebook, or even on Nairaland profile photo.

No face is real again.
Re: Make Up By My Sister. by LadySarah: 2:19am On Jun 13, 2018
Dirty makeup.She has to learn more. Reduce a whole lot of tinz going on on the face.
Re: Make Up By My Sister. by Kings1464(m): 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
Contact Aisha Buhari and her daughters to patronize your sister
They won't turn you down, afterall you vigorously pushed for them to come into power.

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Make Up By My Sister. by izzou(m): 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
Which of them is your sister? undecided

(1) (Reply)

For Men: 3 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Making Love With Married Women / . / Thoughts On Thread: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.