Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Need An Offline Biz ....enter Here Now! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need An Offline Biz ....enter Here Now! (710 Views)

Need An Advice On How To Produce An Offline Tutorial Video And Screen Recording / Who As An Offline POS Machine.. Let's Cashout / Igede Lady Removes Shoes To Enter ATM Cubicle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need An Offline Biz ....enter Here Now! by fastlane84: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
Greetings house
Sorry for a long term break, the main reason I paused was I found out most people don't know how to use your increased twitter followers to make money.

So I have been working on a strategy(for those without a product) on how to earn $ with your twitter followers and am done...
Nb: its centered on blogging and easy monetization (not AdSense or ....any other).

And its free using blogger.com.

But before that.... Would like to introduce u to a very profitable offline biz.... A very funny but profitable biz....

So do signify so I add u to the group...

NB: Nigerians only pls(for the offline biz).

Interested?

What's app
no.in my signature... o8o.3.5.3.583..6:4
to be added to group.

Training is 8pm today...

See u on top.
Re: Need An Offline Biz ....enter Here Now! by fastlane84: 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
hot!!
Re: Need An Offline Biz ....enter Here Now! by fastlane84: 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
This is actually a funny business anyway��

Nt many people will even like it

But the truth is I hate just one stream of income cos I budget round my investment not necessarily with my money in my bank

D rich budget with investment why d poor budget with d cash dy have and so this is what happens

Ur cash finishes and u get broke���

But ur investment never runs dry cos its like a seed that keeps bringing out more fruits �
Now in those days I hated farming I always saw it as a business for poor people not until I stumbled on this
Re: Need An Offline Biz ....enter Here Now! by fastlane84: 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
LATEST OFFLINE BIZ IN TOWN

_I will SHOW you how to make money with PALM fruits.

This is unlike the usual way you've been doing this before.

With this method, you have low risk of failure and can even start with zero capital._

Palm fruit is the ever growing fruit... All through seasons, you will always find them....

This is how God has created it to be.... Always in demand because of its nutritional value to mankind....

So relax you can't ever run out of business....

What's app 0.80.3.5.3.5.8.3.6..4

See you on top.
Re: Need An Offline Biz ....enter Here Now! by fastlane84: 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
lucrative
Re: Need An Offline Biz ....enter Here Now! by fastlane84: 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
hot
Re: Need An Offline Biz ....enter Here Now! by fastlane84: 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
today 8pm
Re: Need An Offline Biz ....enter Here Now! by fastlane84: 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
hot
Re: Need An Offline Biz ....enter Here Now! by fastlane84: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
LIFE CHANGING INFO.

WORK FOR YOUR SELF...NOT.
SOMEONE ELSE

_I will SHOW you how to make money with PALM fruits.

This is unlike the usual way you've been doing this before.

With this method, you have low risk of failure and can even start with zero capital._

Palm fruit is the ever growing fruit... All through seasons, you will always find them....

This is how God has created it to be.... Always in demand because of its nutritional value to mankind....

So relax you can't ever run out of business....

What's app 0.80.3.5.3.5.8.3.6..4

See you on top.

(1) (Reply)

N100,000 Capital / Product To Distribute In PH / What Can I Do With This Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.