Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them (33827 Views)

Damilola Adegbite: My Bum Bum Tears Everything I Put On / "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
Actress Damilola Adegbite has revealed the ways she tests friends, to understand who among them is her true friend and who is just there for friendship sake.

According to her, she pretends to be in need of money or any other thing and waits for their responses. She believes it is okay to know the ones that truly care for you and since one is getting old, one needs to know those that are really worth one's time.

Damilola Adegbite wrote

Sometimes I do this little thing, I ask certain people in my life for some help, monetary or otherwise. Just to see how eager they will be to assist. We all need to be sure who to call in times of need, those who genuinely care for us, and lately, I’d rather not wait till the last minute. The older one gets, the more important it is to know who your TRUE friends are.

So if I ever, randomly, I mean from nowhere asked you for help, and you thought, “Hmmm, that’s really strange coming from Dami”, maybe, just maybe…it was a test

Are you a friend to Damilola Adegbite, know that the next time she is asking you for money, it is best you send it to her on time because she might just be putting you to a test.

https://lailasnews.com/this-is-how-i-test-my-true-friends-damilola-adegbite/

lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them by Oyindidi(f): 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
You be true friend?

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them by Drniyi4u(m): 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
You ask random friends for money and other "things", so, when they eventually send the money or "things" for you, do you return it?

Irrelevant!

149 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them by pyyxxaro: 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
Go look forest with ur grinding stone head

Who you hep undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them by delugajackson: 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
So you judge people by the number of turn down you generate from your incessant requests? Do you know how hard it is to survive in this Buhari economy?

I think women are losing it on a daily. At this point, they are resolving to what I call "desperation tactics." This particular one has her head in the clouds. What could be worse than dating a lady with an over-bloated ego and a very high sense of entitlement like this one?

Ladies like these think the world revolves around them. Just because you got a pretty face and a banging body, you think everyone is automatically indebted to you? Bítch, get the fúck out of here!

139 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them by Chinachriss(m): 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
Mek this hanty kuku tell us she is broke ni.

11 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
what a failed way to test friendship.... the same people she asked and then told them it was a test, will then turn and laugh at her the day she really do need their help.

23 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them by Evablizin(f): 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
delugajackson:
So you judge people by the number of turn down you generate from your incessant requests? Do you know how hard it is to survive in this Buhari economy?

I think women are losing it on a daily. At this point, they are resolving to what I call "desperation tactics." This particular one has her head in the clouds. What could be worse than dating a lady with an over-bloated ego and a very high sense of entitlement like this one?

Ladies like these think the world revolves around them. Just because you got a pretty face and a banging body, you think everyone is automatically indebted to you? Bítch get the fúck out of here!
Damn,damn,damn !!! But i gbado your comment. Gbamest comment.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them by OboOlora(f): 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them by MrGreenMavro: 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
grin

Come and test me by leaving me and your beautiful unclad friend together in the same room.....I swear she will pass a pregnancy test wen am done grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them by Sochimaobim(m): 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
Why is my mind telling me that this one has begged someone for money and the person turned her down, and she came up with this just to save face?
No be only test, ma exam

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them by HoodBillionaire: 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
friendship with benefits
go Bleep yourself
bich

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them by N0favors: 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
She's trying to cover some shït

Anyways, she's not fine. She looks like killabeauty of nairaland

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them by IBreakRules: 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
baba Don vex
delugajackson:

Ladies like these think the world revolves around them. Just because you got a pretty face and a banging body, you think everyone is automatically indebted to you? Bítch get the fúck out of here!

3 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them by TissuePaper: 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
Not entirely reliable
Re: Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them by IBreakRules: 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
You are Wise my brother
N0favors:
She's trying to cover some shït

Anyways, she's not fine. She looks like killabeauty of nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them by gabpaul: 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
Broke ass bitch with smelling pussy, gerrarahia

9 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them by reantv(m): 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
Test varies with individuals.

Choosing an investment or home location that has all features: Security, nearness to social amenities, city centers, comfort, serene environment and more? Choose right...See signature for more details...
Re: Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
so if I don't have money to give that makes me a bad friend?

12 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them by Follygunners: 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
delugajackson:

Bros, you said it all. cool

Na Jupiter THUNDER go fire her, I swear. angry

8 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them by Authoreety: 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
Look at ds broke ass bitch o...

As if she makes her money for anybody...

Na money begging u take dey kno friends abi?

Shes a fool

5 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them by Factfinder1(m): 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
You stylishly beg for money which one is test there...is asking for money the only way to test people.... Wehdin madam tester

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them by N0favors: 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
IBreakRules:
You are Wise my brother
She obviously borrowed money from a friend who declined her. Now she's trying to make shit excuse

These celebrities tho. Is it a crime to beg for money or ask for help? Dem dey like do like alpha and Omega

4 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them by jtwest(m): 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
Whoever is dumb enough to be her friend probably deserves it undecided

6 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
grin

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
grin
Re: Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them by Adekdammy: 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
Corporate beggar. Testing ko, testing ni

6 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them by chuks34(m): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
stop ranting
are u a true friend?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls / Boluwatife Balogun's 6th Birthday: Shola Ogudugu Celebrates Son's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.