Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Help: I Am Struggling With The Idea Of Having Another Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help: I Am Struggling With The Idea Of Having Another Child (1317 Views)

Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl / I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage / I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: I Am Struggling With The Idea Of Having Another Child by z11111: 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

First of all,I want to thank you for the marvelous work that you are doing with helping and advising people. You don't know how many lives you are touching. My friend and I always look forward to reading your advice on every matter that you handle. God bless you ma. Keep up the good work.

A few days ago,I read about a woman who the husband is misbehaving because of not having a male child. When I read that story,it was as if it was me it was talking about. I am in a similar situation. My own case however,it is not my husband that is the problem but....

...read and comment on full story on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/help-i-am-struggling-with-the-idea-of-having-another-child/
Re: Help: I Am Struggling With The Idea Of Having Another Child by AroOkigbo(m): 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nobody click any yeye link in 2018.
Post everything here tongue grin

4 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Struggling With The Idea Of Having Another Child by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
me i am struggling on the idea of clicking that BS link

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Struggling With The Idea Of Having Another Child by travelland(f): 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
Who go click that link?

Will bloggers make heaven? grin

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Struggling With The Idea Of Having Another Child by chiboy441(m): 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
travelland:
Who go click that link?

grin grin grin Probably.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Struggling With The Idea Of Having Another Child by Foxie: 6:18am On Jun 08, 2018
You can continue reading guys:

...My own case however,it is not my husband that is the problem but my husband’s family. We have three beautiful girls and my husband loves them very well. I also adore them. But my husband’s family is putting so much pressure on me to have another baby because the want a male child. What they don’t understand is that I am scared of having another child because we are not financially buoyant. It is not like we are very poor but things are not that ok. Raising three kids is already too much financial burden on us. I am a Teacher,my husband runs a business center. So its not like our income is bad but it is always a struggle,like living from hand to mouth.

Secondly,my husband and I are AS genotype. All our children are also AS genotype. I don’t want to have another child and God forbid,its SS. Besides,what is the guarantee that the next child will be a male child. Even though I know my husband is ok with my girls,his family always taunt me. They say that my girls have no legal place in their family. This makes me feel very hurt. I feel sometimes like the family will not recognize my girls in future. My friend also thinks that my husband may be pretending to be ok because his family is always disturbing him too to have a male child. Because of this,I try to stay away from his family but that even makes it worse cos they call me names for this. Especially my mother in law. She says that I am proud and wicked for not giving her a grandson. Is it my making not to have a son?

Ma,these things are really disturbing me.What is the guarantee that I will have a son if I try for another baby? How will we cope with another child financially when things have not changed for us? And how do I ensure that the next baby is at least an AS not SS?

I look forward to the reading helpful comments from you on the blog.

Thank you and God bless.

Chineye

Ebonyi State

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Struggling With The Idea Of Having Another Child by z11111: 9:52am On Jun 09, 2018
Ok
Re: Help: I Am Struggling With The Idea Of Having Another Child by Beke2020: 10:25am On Jun 09, 2018
:Dclap for itself. Soon n very soon, its front page of NL you'll be seeing the stories.
Foxie:
...My own case however,it is not my husband that is the problem but my husband’s family. We have three beautiful girls and my husband loves them very well. I also adore them. But my husband’s family is putting so much pressure on me to have another baby because the want a male child. What they don’t understand is that I am scared of having another child because we are not financially buoyant. It is not like we are very poor but things are not that ok. Raising three kids is already too much financial burden on us. I am a Teacher,my husband runs a business center. So its not like our income is bad but it is always a struggle,like living from hand to mouth.

Secondly,my husband and I are AS genotype. All our children are also AS genotype. I don’t want to have another child and God forbid,its SS. Besides,what is the guarantee that the next child will be a male child. Even though I know my husband is ok with my girls,his family always taunt me. They say that my girls have no legal place in their family. This makes me feel very hurt. I feel sometimes like the family will not recognize my girls in future. My friend also thinks that my husband may be pretending to be ok because his family is always disturbing him too to have a male child. Because of this,I try to stay away from his family but that even makes it worse cos they call me names for this. Especially my mother in law. She says that I am proud and wicked for not giving her a grandson. Is it my making not to have a son?

Ma,these things are really disturbing me.What is the guarantee that I will have a son if I try for another baby? How will we cope with another child financially when things have not changed for us? And how do I ensure that the next baby is at least an AS not SS?

I look forward to the reading helpful comments from you on the blog.

Thank you and God bless.

Chineye

Ebonyi State

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Struggling With The Idea Of Having Another Child by Beke2020: 10:25am On Jun 09, 2018
travelland:
Who go click that link?

you're not welcome
Re: Help: I Am Struggling With The Idea Of Having Another Child by z11111: 10:09am On Jun 13, 2018
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Should I Sell A Property And Start My Business ? / . / How Do You Build Trust In A Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.