Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Tiwa Savage Declares her Love for Don Jazzy As They Hit The Saloon Together(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Declares her Love for Don Jazzy As They Hit The Saloon Together(pics (4309 Views)

"I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks / DJ Cuppy Uses Don Jazzy As Meme In New Post / Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Declares her Love for Don Jazzy As They Hit The Saloon Together(pics by Bhelamblog(m): 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
After Having a Very Stressful Shaku-shaku week With Wizkid, Tiwa Savage has headed back to her root, the singer and mother of one hit up the saloon with Don Jazzy so they could wash their feet, Tiwa Shared the photos on her page, calling him her boss, and also professed how much she loves him....

See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/love-you-my-boss-tiwa-savage-calls-don.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares her Love for Don Jazzy As They Hit The Saloon Together(pics by jey4all(m): 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
FTc
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares her Love for Don Jazzy As They Hit The Saloon Together(pics by Ajoboss(m): 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
Watch as dis makes fp
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares her Love for Don Jazzy As They Hit The Saloon Together(pics by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
This is unarguably the biggest hoe in the Nigerian music industry. She has been Bleep*d by every single male crew in mavin records . Fuc**d by Don jazzy numerous times who apparently doesn't seem to get enough of her p*s*y, Bleep*d and impregnated by teebilz, and now she's been receiving wizkid's indomie di*k of late. Just like her sister yemi alade who resorts to prostitution at night to keep up the bills of her fake life style.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares her Love for Don Jazzy As They Hit The Saloon Together(pics by FlirtyGist: 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares her Love for Don Jazzy As They Hit The Saloon Together(pics by delugajackson: 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:
This is unarguably the biggest hoe in the Nigerian music industry. She has been Bleep*d by every single male crew in mavin records . Fuc**d by Don jazzy numerous times who apparently doesn't seem to get enough of her p*s*y, Bleep*d and impregnated by teebilz, and now she's been receiving wizkid's indomie di*k of late. Just like her sister yemi alade who resorts to prostitution at night to keep up the bills of her fake life style.
There is no "big hoe" or "small hoe". A hoe is a hoe, and you are not qualified to say the word, not with such arrogance. For Christ's sake, she's a woman, and a mother as well.

That's why I'm pushing for a constitutional ammendment that would prevent guys like you from saying any incarnation of the word "hoe" at anytime and anywhere without fair prosecution or litigation.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares her Love for Don Jazzy As They Hit The Saloon Together(pics by Oyindidi(f): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:
shocked she offend you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares her Love for Don Jazzy As They Hit The Saloon Together(pics by naijacentric(m): 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
Flexing woman naso
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares her Love for Don Jazzy As They Hit The Saloon Together(pics by cheddahboy(m): 11:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
Anti tiwa, eku aye
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares her Love for Don Jazzy As They Hit The Saloon Together(pics by chriskosherbal(m): 11:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
I just like don jazzy ...

So calm

Weldone boss

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares her Love for Don Jazzy As They Hit The Saloon Together(pics by Partnerbiz(f): 7:11am On Jun 07, 2018
This girl is messing around of late.
Na her life shaa..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares her Love for Don Jazzy As They Hit The Saloon Together(pics by tyson98: 7:16am On Jun 07, 2018
chriskosherbal:
I just like don jazzy ...

So calm

Weldone boss
I like the guy gan he no get wahala
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares her Love for Don Jazzy As They Hit The Saloon Together(pics by OKorowanta: 7:41am On Jun 07, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:

Bros go fry mosquito.
Which Yemi Alade?
Dat girl no get bad fvck fvck records like her rivals.
Her boyfriend Taye dey gum her like chewing gum anywhere she go 24/7.
The ting dey make me and my guy dey vex sef bicos we've tried to have a taste of the honey pot too but with dat guy around her steady,its almost impossible.
They are touring over 20 cities together wit d band presently.
Just ask anybody wey know Yemi and Taye matter, dem go yarn you scores.
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares her Love for Don Jazzy As They Hit The Saloon Together(pics by Khd95(m): 8:55am On Jun 07, 2018
NA COMMENTS I COME READ cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2019: My First S*x Was Boring, It Lasted For Just Thirty Minutes — Tacha / Davido Seen Paying Toll Gate Fee In Lagos (Photos) / Father Caught Having $€x With Her 17-year-old Daughter : (MUST SEE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.