Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

See The State Of A Primary School In Adamawa(photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The State Of A Primary School In Adamawa(photos) (572 Views)

Zuwaira Muhammad, FCE Student, Missing In Adamawa (Photos) / Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) / Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The State Of A Primary School In Adamawa(photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
A man named Babangida Ruma has decided to build a school in Adamawa after he saw the deplorable state of Wuro Bayo Primary School.Sharing the news,he wrote....

'A friend of mine share this on Facebook saying this’s “Wuro Bayo Primary School Toungo LGA of Adamawa State” please I want someone to connect me with their community leaders, I want build a school for them. #GoBackToSchool'

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/see-state-of-primary-school-in.html

Re: See The State Of A Primary School In Adamawa(photos) by SniperSmurf(m): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
One or more of those kids might have serious potential but the level will kill it. Sad.
Re: See The State Of A Primary School In Adamawa(photos) by saintkeppy(m): 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
Send this pix to the Presidential Aspirant, Ahlaji Atiku for him to Atikulate the School in his plans cos it seems the LG Chairman is sleepin'there, a person that is suppose to be close to the grassroot.

Any serious Gov'ment should take education as 1 of the top priority, generate a data base of Schools that needs urgent attention &fix them.
BTW, still searchin' thru' Google to know the name of Adamawa State Gov'nor. embarassed
Re: See The State Of A Primary School In Adamawa(photos) by OneCorner: 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
Beautiful chairs and tables.

You can’t have it all na cool

Re: See The State Of A Primary School In Adamawa(photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
i woundnt be surprise if i hear that they use chacoal

(1) (Reply)

Uniport 2018 Post Utme Form Is Out, Guidelines And Registration Details / What Are The Factors Of A Given Number, 20? / Oou Aspirants And Students {all Departments}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.