Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,880 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

NASA Makes Major Finding On Mars!! To Announce It Soon. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NASA Makes Major Finding On Mars!! To Announce It Soon. (681 Views)

I Caught A Life Snake And I Am Killing It Soon / Shocking!! Pyramid Found In MARS By NASA Scientists / Curiosity: Proof Of Alien Life Form In Mars- NASA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NASA Makes Major Finding On Mars!! To Announce It Soon. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
NASA's Mars rover Curiosity has apparently found something intriguing on Mars, and the space agency will unveil the discovery Thursday (June 7).

The space agency revealed few details about what will be announced Thursday, but the "live discussion" will feature "new science results from NASA's Mars Curiosity rover," according to a NASA announcement. Why all the secrecy? "The results are embargoed by the journal Science until then," NASA wrote in the statement.

That means NASA won't release any details until the press conference, which is scheduled for 2 p.m. EDT (1800 GMT) on Thursday. You can watch the Mars announcement live on Space.com, courtesy of NASA TV. The space agency did reveal the list of scientists who will be discussing the Mars discovery.

https://www.space.com/40792-nasa-mars-rover-curiosity-announcement-june-2018.html
Re: NASA Makes Major Finding On Mars!! To Announce It Soon. by SniperSmurf(m): 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2018

(1) (Reply)

My Breasts Are Too Heavy For Me – Busty Nigerian Woman Cries Out / Billionaire, E-money, Gives Away Car, Bikes To His Villagers (pics) / Prices Of Gas Cookers & Cylinders In Nigeria (2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.