Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

He Proposed To Her In A Night Club! ROMANTIC? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / He Proposed To Her In A Night Club! ROMANTIC? (385 Views)

I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship / “he Proposed To Me, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments / Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Proposed To Her In A Night Club! ROMANTIC? by cotex(m): 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
She was just like every other person that comes to one of the best night clubs in mainland @clublavenda to celebrate her birthday. little did she know that her life was going to change forever.

Everything started like a joke, the celebrant came to the party with another boo without the main boo knowing about it. Everybody was just enjoying the ambiance at the exquisite environment of the new entertainment capital of mainland, as CLUBLAVENDA is usually called by their loyal and esteemed customers when someone requested that the music be put off because he has an important announcement to make and every body was surprised when the main boo pop the question WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Just guess what the answer will be........................

According to the lucky guy he initially did not what to propose to her just anywhere but coming to the club that night changed everything and made it very easy for him to accomplish his dream for her long term sweetheart. He said that the environment made it so easy for him to accomplish his dream. In his words the club was just another planet and i couldn't wait for that opportunity to pass me bye.

I just hope that this would not be the new trend in the country now because we sabi copy sha.
Let me have you thought on this.

FOLLOW @CLUBLAVENDA ON IG to catch the full gist.

Re: He Proposed To Her In A Night Club! ROMANTIC? by meobizy(f): 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
Who cares if it's romantic or not. What matters is their life in marriage. If it doesn't last up to ten years a proposal in the world's most expensive hotel will make no difference.
Re: He Proposed To Her In A Night Club! ROMANTIC? by cotex(m): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
meobizy:
Who cares if it's romantic or not. What matters is their life in marriage. If it doesn't last up to ten years a proposal in the world's most expensive hotel will make no difference.

Good point.

(1) (Reply)

New post alert / Friends With Benefit / Are You A Responsible Man Who Is Ready For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.