Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,423 members, 7,836,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Super Food Combo, Trust Me, You Won't Believe It! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Super Food Combo, Trust Me, You Won't Believe It! (821 Views)

Poll: Which snack food is the best on an empty stomach?

Meat pie(chicken, fish pie): 33% (1 vote)
Hot dogs: 0% (0 votes)
Indomie: 66% (2 votes)
Burgers(Ham, Chicken, fish): 0% (0 votes)
Spaghetti: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Tell Us The Craziest Food Combo You've Ever Taken / 5 Amazing Food Combo You Can Find Only In Nigeria / Whats The Wierdest Food Combo U've Ever Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Food Combo, Trust Me, You Won't Believe It! by Dragorules: 2:17pm On May 31, 2010
FIRST THE NOODLES COMBO[i][/i]

1. Indomie with onion sauce: firstly, do your normal indomie the way you like add your spices and anything else, then when almost done add your onion sauce and quickly stir for 2 minutes and it's done. Note: if you do not have onion sauce with you just add 1 onion(small), 1 cube of maggi (or liquid one spoon) and curry with sardine or gesha and even corn beef. wink

2. Fried indomie with spaghetti and egg (With vegetable soup or okra) shocked : firstly cook your regular indomie then wait for all the water to dry while at the same time boil your spaghetti use your necessary steps then (make sure it's a big frying pan) pour your oil into a frying pan add your ingredients in the frying pan (curry, maggi, carrots, onions etc) then put in your vegetable soup wait for water to dry up and add it in the frying pan with your spaghetti and stir continuously for 2 minutes 1 minute and food is served. grin grin grin shocked shocked smiley wink cool

Please vote the poll for more food combos thanks! yeah also DO NOT eat any of the food combos in the night! grin grin grin wink cool

Remember to post a comment on your wacko food combos!

(1) (Reply)

Are You An Exporter Of Ogbono,we Can Supply You: / Agricultural Loan / Have A Sweet Christmas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.