Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Why You Should Not Trust Nepa! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Why You Should Not Trust Nepa! (317 Views)

Guys Using Solar Energy Instead Of Nepa Or Gen. / Free Energy Charger System No Need For Nepa Or Solar / 5 Reasons You Should Not Trust A Free VPN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Trust Nepa! by apureclient(m): 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
most of my client usually say this "solar installations are very expensive" 'I CANT AFFORD IT' then i will tell them how i started..

sir i started with just one battery and an inverter,then i moved to adding a 300watt panel and later on i added another battery i was like that for 5 months then a very heavy rain fell and brought down lots of grids connecting us to the NEPA so i had to rely on my 300watt panel for sometime then i added another 300watt panel, after two months of no lights from nepa suddenly my compound was becoming a charging stations for my neighbors i just had to create an extension for them outside. then i began to realize how powerful light can be and how you could be useful in a community of 1035 people or more, people who were using generators began to switch to solar power. some complained the noise was too much others were saying they are tired of buying diesels for there fuel and especially being in a country where fuel scarcity can just pop up anytime without notice.. the idea is' no solar engineer is trying to make money off you or just advertise their platform. sit down and do the math. calculate how much fuel and diesel you will burn daily from January to December then the amount you bought your gen plus the oil and servicing you will be paying for plus the fact that your gen will disturb you and the neighbors from dusk till dawn and you have to wake up 12am to put off your gen. i put all this into consideration and i saved money until i was able to connect my first solar system. you too can GO SOLAR. for more advisement on solar power system whatsapp +2347063167858

(1) (Reply)

Repair Program For Failed Macbook Keyboards / How To Operate Berlinlasers Green Laser Diode Module Constantly / Microsoft Co-founder Paul Allen Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.