Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

How I Cure My PE And DE Caused By Masturbation Naturally - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Cure My PE And DE Caused By Masturbation Naturally (2769 Views)

I Saw This Thing On My Pe**nis Area / How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? / Masturbation: I Think I Have PE And ED, I'm Just 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Cure My PE And DE Caused By Masturbation Naturally by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
I created a thread before about how quick ejaculation and erectile dysfunction had been bugging me. And I needed advice on drugs and exercise and foods that could serve as a remedy to my problem. Though the thread didn't make front page as I have yet to know the prerequisite some people use to make front page even though their thread isn't worthy of it..

Back to the topic.. All I want to say is that for majority of people going through PE and ED, there's nothing wrong with you sexually.

I say so cos no matter how bad you think yours is, it's not even close to the one I experienced.

I used experience in past tense coz as of today it's not even an underlying issue for me.

All I did was just relax my mind and stayed off masturbation for 3 months.. Though when I had sex the first time after 3 months I ejaculated very quickly.. But the key to lasting longer and sustaining strong erection is to continue having sex with a very attractive female to you repeatedly for say like everyday in a week at least.

I hope this works for everyone suffering from PE & ED caused by incessant masturbation..

That's was just how I got over mine without drugs, exercise, an adjusted lifestyle or whatever..

3 Likes

Re: How I Cure My PE And DE Caused By Masturbation Naturally by mimimile93: 11:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
mynd44
Re: How I Cure My PE And DE Caused By Masturbation Naturally by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 07, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: How I Cure My PE And DE Caused By Masturbation Naturally by falcon01: 7:52am On Jun 07, 2018
you adjusted your life style na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Cure My PE And DE Caused By Masturbation Naturally by MrAnele(m): 8:56am On Jun 07, 2018
Nice topic...
Re: How I Cure My PE And DE Caused By Masturbation Naturally by Collins4u1(m): 9:16am On Jun 07, 2018
GutsOverFear:
I created a thread before about how quick ejaculation and erectile dysfunction had been bugging me. And I needed advice on drugs and exercise and foods that could serve as a remedy to my problem. Though the thread didn't make front page as I have yet to know the prerequisite some people use to make front page even though their thread isn't worthy of it..

Back to the topic.. All I want to say is that for majority of people going through PE and ED, there's nothing wrong with you sexually.

what are the symptoms of ED?

I say so cos no matter how bad you think yours is, it's not even close to the one I experienced.

I used experience in past tense coz as of today it's not even an underlying issue for me.

All I did was just relax my mind and stayed off masturbation for 3 months.. Though when I had sex the first time after 3 months I ejaculated very quickly.. But the key to lasting longer and sustaining strong erection is to continue having sex with a very attractive female to you repeatedly for say like everyday in a week at least.

I hope this works for everyone suffering from PE & ED caused by incessant masturbation..

That's was just how I got over mine without drugs, exercise, an adjusted lifestyle or whatever..

Re: How I Cure My PE And DE Caused By Masturbation Naturally by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2018
MrAnele:
Nice topic...
Thanks for the acknowledgement
Re: How I Cure My PE And DE Caused By Masturbation Naturally by MrBigiman: 9:32am On Jun 07, 2018
GutsOverFear:

U are ryt bro. People waste alot of money for simple problems. Avoid masturbation, get a steady babe and sex her regularly. Problem solved.
Re: How I Cure My PE And DE Caused By Masturbation Naturally by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 07, 2018
MrBigiman:

U are ryt bro. People waste alot of money for simple problems. Avoid masturbation, get a steady babe and sex her regularly. Problem solved.
In my case my babe was understanding. She knew I had a problem, but she stayed.

I owed it to her.

2 Likes

Re: How I Cure My PE And DE Caused By Masturbation Naturally by RemedyLab: 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
Your free home made remedies are now available to help improve your general welbeing: check my signature below to get started
Re: How I Cure My PE And DE Caused By Masturbation Naturally by Tobizz: 12:41am On Jul 25, 2019
Masturbation has never been a problem for me, in my case I even believe it makes me last longer in bed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Just As The World Is Fighting Covid19 China Has Come Again With Hantavirus / See How COVID 19 Test Is Being Done In Ogun State (photos) / Reasons Why You Must Stop Bleaching Your Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.