Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. (4249 Views)

Palaces You Should Never Keep Your Phones / Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) / TECNO Spark 2 Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. by correctBlogger(m): 1:01am On Jun 07, 2018
Alright, so even though i wasn't really a fan of the first Tecno Spark K7 smart phones, and neither do i think that i'm gonna be a fan of this year's own, but the fact still remains the Tecno Spark Phones are a midrange kind of phones with pretty decent cameras and an overall beautiful body. Yes i said beautiful bodies because even though those phones were crafted out of plastic, you will easily mistake them for premium aluminum smart phones.

But we didn't really come here today to discuss and praise the old tecno spark phones.. so let's just leave those two and go straight to what we came here to do today.. Well today i'm very happy to announce to everyone of us here currently reading this thread, that at anytime this month, maybe a few days to come or a couple of weeks to come, Tecno Mobile will be officially unveiling the next successor to its last year Tecno K7 Spark, and of which at the time of writing this article, we don't know what name Tecno might choose to call them, but for the sake of this article, lets just refer to them as the Tecno Spark 2 and Spark 2 Plus..

[img]https://3.bp..com/-tIQs3nbEDLM/Wxhw6SatEnI/AAAAAAAAARs/E2utw3XpKXo5QCUtB-TAAPrnQBlqTkHFACLcBGAs/s1600/Tecno-spark-2-01.jpg[/img]

Now once again, i'm sorry to disappoint you but we still don't have any rigid information as pertaining the specs and features of this new Tecno smart phones.. But what we know for sure is that these phones are gonna be very beautiful and will also have very pretty decent cameras like those of last year.. and the body too will be plastic.. of a truth, i don't know what is wrong with both Tecno and Infinix as of late, why the heck did they have to migrate back to using plastic bodies on their smart phones instead of the aluminum they were using before.. But afterall, what do I know? Here are some more photos below..

[img]https://4.bp..com/-WMsLkrUTVzs/WxhzCTwtDoI/AAAAAAAAASE/ZXYl3cas2s0HwDh8tSHiLxsykldqCaA5QCLcBGAs/s1600/tecno-spark-2.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-ng5nNRMHKOo/Wxhw6x17nzI/AAAAAAAAARw/BNYtdkB_dmI99upVRlq6GlBdeYR1VivWwCLcBGAs/s1600/tecno-spark-2-02.jpg[/img]

But we did something on our official web page, and what we did was pretty simple and interesting.. So instead of waiting for tecno to release the official specs of these smart phones, we went ahead to give our own speculations as to the kind of specs and features we are pretty sure and are expecting to see on the new Tecno Spark 2 and Spark 2 Smart Phones, more like an early preview of the smart phones..

So in the article, we discussed a lot of cool specs and new features which we are pretty damn sure that would be coming with the new Tecno Spark and Spark 2 phones. Things like the Display, The Design, Processor, Memory and Storage, Battery, Android Version and Price..

So if you are not too busy and you want to see our early preview and speculations of the new Tecno Spark Plug smart phone, then please follow the link below.. enjoy

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/06/tecno-spark-2-rumored-specs-spefications-and-review.html

Cc : Lalasticlala
Re: Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. by laurel03(m): 4:36am On Jun 07, 2018
I will not follow the link... .

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. by henry007(m): 5:57am On Jun 07, 2018
Here's my TECNO Spark 2 unboxing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdM3e7zsy3I

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. by 1zynnvn(m): 7:31am On Jun 07, 2018
These guys be releasing new phones every week. My Xpro never reach one month. Now spark 2 is coming out

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. by roland2rule(m): 7:48am On Jun 07, 2018
1zynnvn:
These guys be releasing new phones every week. My Xpro never reach one month. Now spark 2 is coming out

Hi, please are you enjoying the PRO and does it support GLO 4G?

Any other issue you noticed apart of above mentioned?
Re: Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. by MobileGees: 9:39am On Jun 07, 2018
correctBlogger:
Alright, so even though i wasn't really a fan of the first Tecno Spark K7 smart phones, and neither do i think that i'm gonna be a fan of this year's own, but the fact still remains the Tecno Spark Phones are a midrange kind of phones with pretty decent cameras and an overall beautiful body. Yes i said beautiful bodies because even though those phones were crafted out of plastic, you will easily mistake them for premium aluminum smart phones.

But we didn't really come here today to discuss and praise the old tecno spark phones.. so let's just leave those two and go straight to what we came here to do today.. Well today i'm very happy to announce to everyone of us here currently reading this thread, that at anytime this month, maybe a few days to come or a couple of weeks to come, Tecno Mobile will be officially unveiling the next successor to its last year Tecno K7 Spark, and of which at the time of writing this article, we don't know what name Tecno might choose to call them, but for the sake of this article, lets just refer to them as the Tecno Spark 2 and Spark 2 Plus..

[img]https://3.bp..com/-tIQs3nbEDLM/Wxhw6SatEnI/AAAAAAAAARs/E2utw3XpKXo5QCUtB-TAAPrnQBlqTkHFACLcBGAs/s1600/Tecno-spark-2-01.jpg[/img]

Now once again, i'm sorry to disappoint you but we still don't have any rigid information as pertaining the specs and features of this new Tecno smart phones.. But what we know for sure is that these phones are gonna be very beautiful and will also have very pretty decent cameras like those of last year.. and the body too will be plastic.. of a truth, i don't know what is wrong with both Tecno and Infinix as of late, why the heck did they have to migrate back to using plastic bodies on their smart phones instead of the aluminum they were using before.. But afterall, what do I know? Here are some more photos below..

[img]https://4.bp..com/-WMsLkrUTVzs/WxhzCTwtDoI/AAAAAAAAASE/ZXYl3cas2s0HwDh8tSHiLxsykldqCaA5QCLcBGAs/s1600/tecno-spark-2.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-ng5nNRMHKOo/Wxhw6x17nzI/AAAAAAAAARw/BNYtdkB_dmI99upVRlq6GlBdeYR1VivWwCLcBGAs/s1600/tecno-spark-2-02.jpg[/img]

But we did something on our official web page, and what we did was pretty simple and interesting.. So instead of waiting for tecno to release the official specs of these smart phones, we went ahead to give our own speculations as to the kind of specs and features we are pretty sure and are expecting to see on the new Tecno Spark 2 and Spark 2 Smart Phones, more like an early preview of the smart phones..

So in the article, we discussed a lot of cool specs and new features which we are pretty damn sure that would be coming with the new Tecno Spark and Spark 2 phones. Things like the Display, The Design, Processor, Memory and Storage, Battery, Android Version and Price..

So if you are not too busy and you want to see our early preview and speculations of the new Tecno Spark Plug smart phone, then please follow the link below.. enjoy

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/06/tecno-spark-2-rumored-specs-spefications-and-review.html

Cc : Lalasticlala

Oga abeg which theme you use for your blog?
Re: Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. by 1zynnvn(m): 9:42am On Jun 07, 2018
roland2rule:

Lol. I never mentioned any issues bro. It supports glo 4g. That's what I'm currently using to type this. Battery last for about 13hrs for an average user with about 6hrs onscreen time. I don't play games tho.overall its good. But coming from a Samsung phone,i miss super amoled

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. by wittyt98(m): 9:58am On Jun 07, 2018
phone an average student prolly can't afford without having to go on hunger strike for months mtcheeew
Re: Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. by Abdstrakt(m): 10:18am On Jun 07, 2018
1zynnvn:
lol...you're not the target for this one.

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. by Abdstrakt(m): 10:20am On Jun 07, 2018
wittyt98:
phone an average student prolly can't afford without having to go on hunger strike for months mtcheeew
You Don't know what the price is yet.
Re: Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. by correctBlogger(m): 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
Abdstrakt:

lol...you're not the target for this one.

Savage... grin
Re: Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. by 1zynnvn(m): 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
correctBlogger:

Savage... grin

Tiwa Savage
Re: Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. by mikool007(m): 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
henry007:
Loving 2018 bezel-less designs cool
is that one bezel less open your eyes
Re: Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. by HIScraziness(m): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
I have a very neat techno spark K7 2gig RAM variant for sale... 25k, holla me

Re: Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. by henry007(m): 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
mikool007:
is that one bezel less open your eyes

18:9 aspect ratio designs. Happy?
Re: Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. by MobileGees: 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
correctBlogger:

Savage... grin
correctblogger you haven't replied my previous message
Re: Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. by Norman4real(m): 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
1zynnvn:
with Xpro you're sorted. Don't even bother taking a look at spark phones. If you're to switch it will be for a phantom next year.
Re: Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. by 1zynnvn(m): 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
Norman4real:
with Xpro you're sorted. Don't even bother taking a look at spark phones. If you're to switch it will be for a phantom next year.

Because them swear for me with tecno abi grin

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. by correctBlogger(m): 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
MobileGees:

correctblogger you haven't replied my previous message

what was your previous message uncle.. or better still, add me on Facebook, lets chat wella.. username is Emmanuel Godwin Chimezirim
Re: Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. by correctBlogger(m): 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
Norman4real:

Phantom next year abi this year
Re: Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. by TheUbermensch: 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
roland2rule:

If you have such amount just go for a Nokia device or Samsung.
Nokia 6 or Samsung J7.
Re: Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. by roland2rule(m): 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
TheUbermensch:

If you have such amount just go for a Nokia device or Samsung.

Nokia 6 or Samsung J7.

Thanks, you know my problem grin... I already plan 75k for Tecno X pro but was scared to buy after reading problems some users experienced with the phone. I like the phone though .

I really like Tecno maybe because of the Camon C7 am using sah... The phone dey sweet me

How much is Samsung J7 pro?
Can it fit well with my budget?? Or what do you think..
Re: Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. by amajato: 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
A graphics designer urgently needed for immediate employment. The person must be residing in Benin. Send a pm...
Re: Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. by Norman4real(m): 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
correctBlogger:

Phantom next year abi this year
this year's phantom is just a few months away. makes no sense to switch phones after a few months. Besides it may not be that much better than the Xpro.
Re: Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. by TheUbermensch: 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
roland2rule:

Thanks, you know my problem grin... I already plan 75k for Tecno X pro but was scared to buy after reading problems some users experienced with the phone. I like the phone though .

I really like Tecno maybe because of the Camon C7 am using sah... The phone dey sweet me

How much is Samsung J7 pro?
Can it fit well with my budget?? Or what do you think..

Just checked.

Maybe the J7pro is way above your budget.

Still with that amount you can settle for the Nokia 6 or the Nokia 7 or even the Samsung J7 prime.

Look up these phones on Google. Be wise.
Re: Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. by MobileGees: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
correctBlogger:

what was your previous message uncle.. or better still, add me on Facebook, lets chat wella.. username is Emmanuel Godwin Chimezirim
correctBlogger:

I've sent you a friend request
Re: Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
Lg pro for sale
3100mah battery
13mp back camera
8mp front cam
2gig ram
32gig rom
Price,20k
Am in benin
Re: Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. by correctBlogger(m): 12:27am On Jun 08, 2018
MobileGees:

I've sent you a friend request

Uncle what is your name, because i just saw two different friend request there now now.. the second person signify yourself by raising up your hand... grin
Re: Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. by samodan(m): 1:10am On Jun 08, 2018
1zynnvn:

Because them swear for me with tecno abi grin

grin grin grin
Re: Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. by roland2rule(m): 1:33am On Jun 08, 2018
TheUbermensch:

Just checked.

Still with that amount you can settle for the Nokia 6 or the Nokia 7 or even the Samsung J7 prime.

Ok bro. Thanks for your advice. Am really grateful. I will do the needful now
Re: Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. by roland2rule(m): 1:50am On Jun 08, 2018
TheUbermensch:

Just checked.

NETWORK4G: Available (supports Indian bands)
3G: Available, 2G: Available

I checked this as well. Does it means the j7 pro 4G cannot work here in Nigeria and it doesn't support GLO 4G ? Please explain to me
Re: Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. by Behankey(m): 10:39am On Jun 08, 2018
1zynnvn:
LOL. Keep rocking the X Pro. Those that need the new Spark will get it. Different phones for different people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Etisalat Unlimited For Three Hours At N15. / Get 24-hour Web Pass And Enjoy Free Internet / Airtel Ng Giving Out Free 100mb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.