Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,626 members, 7,851,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

Tonto Dikeh Eats Jollof Rice with Fulani Children On The Street (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Eats Jollof Rice with Fulani Children On The Street (Photos) (1440 Views)

Bobrisky Boards Private Jet, Eats Jollof Rice Onboard (video) / Frodd Feeds 500 Kids On The Street (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Eats Jollof Rice with Fulani Children On The Street (Photos) by alexhl(m): 7:55am On Jun 07, 2018
Tonto Dikeh is still going about feeding less privileged children on the streets. Mostly from the northern part of Nigeria

It’s not a small blessings she is asking from God.

Tonto quoted below:

“THEY WONDER WHY IM GETTING RADICALLY BLESSED. Whilst they are getting radically stressed.
THEY WONDER WHY ME. Little do they know i sowed a seed mortal eyes cannot See.
At the Beginning of last year I put my knees to the ground and told God only one thing.

http://www.godofnews.com/tonto-dikeh-feeds-less-privileged-children/

Re: Tonto Dikeh Eats Jollof Rice with Fulani Children On The Street (Photos) by segunmarks: 8:22am On Jun 07, 2018
Smell something fishy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Eats Jollof Rice with Fulani Children On The Street (Photos) by Partnerbiz3: 8:51am On Jun 07, 2018
confused girl

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Eats Jollof Rice with Fulani Children On The Street (Photos) by goldbim(f): 9:07am On Jun 07, 2018
So when you eat in the midst of the needy ,God"ll bless you??Tonto has a good heart but somethings are not just for the camera..give with a heart of not expecting anything in return! lipsrsealed..#myopinion#

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Eats Jollof Rice with Fulani Children On The Street (Photos) by silenze: 9:07am On Jun 07, 2018
if she was doing this from natural kindness and not for show then she wouldn't need any effort no matter how little to get those children to smile. see how sad the children look even with the plates of food in hand when her presence alone should have been a source of joy.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Eats Jollof Rice with Fulani Children On The Street (Photos) by SoapQueen(f): 9:14am On Jun 07, 2018
This Tonto woman ehn, she reminds me of Airforce. They don't give two flying fvvks about what people say about them.

They just do their thing and raise more dust. Lol.

Tonto swallow the rice nau!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Eats Jollof Rice with Fulani Children On The Street (Photos) by alexhl(m): 11:18am On Jun 07, 2018
goldbim:
So when you eat in the midst of the needy ,God"ll bless you??Tonto has a good heart but somethings are not just for the camera..give with a heart of not expecting anything in return! lipsrsealed..#myopinion#

Everyone has the way they want to go about their giving...

Some of them want to encourage their colleagues to give too, like Williams Uchemba give challenge

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Never Will I Show My N*de Again, Plenty Men Sending Me D**k Pic – Bobrisky / Rosy Muerer Fires Back At Non-fan Who Rebuked Her For Flashing Her Boobs On IG / Actress Angela Okorie Strikes A Pose With Singer Patoranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.