Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

My World Of Graphics Design As A Professional - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My World Of Graphics Design As A Professional (1607 Views)

How Are These Kind Of Graphics Created? PICTURE INCLUDED / In Need Of Graphics Design Tutor In Ilorin / How Can I Get This Kind Of Graphics Design? (2) (3) (4)

My World Of Graphics Design As A Professional by coolestchris(m): 8:39am On Jun 07, 2018
you are welcome

Re: My World Of Graphics Design As A Professional by coolestchris(m): 8:43am On Jun 07, 2018

Re: My World Of Graphics Design As A Professional by coolestchris(m): 8:44am On Jun 07, 2018

Re: My World Of Graphics Design As A Professional by coolestchris(m): 8:46am On Jun 07, 2018

Re: My World Of Graphics Design As A Professional by Offpoint: 10:45am On Jun 07, 2018
PROFESSIONAL you say? you still have a lot of work to do sir, improve yourself cuz those designs ain't close to anything professional.

more effort

your designs are too busy, your type face are disastrous, your objects are begging for interpretation, your photos arrangements are lockup in a box with no freedom, you colors combo are not speaking.

work harder bro, you'll get there.

no insult intended, just positive criticism

Re: My World Of Graphics Design As A Professional by aktem(m): 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
Offpoint:
PROFESSIONAL you say? you still have a lot of work to do sir, improve yourself cuz those designs ain't close to anything professional.

more effort

your designs are too busy, your type face are disastrous, your objects are begging for interpretation, your photos arrangements are lockup in a box with no freedom, you colors combo are not speaking.

work harder bro, you'll get there.

no insult intended, just positive criticism
You're very right, this is very far from being professional design

Re: My World Of Graphics Design As A Professional by IamProdigy: 12:34am On Jun 08, 2018
coolestchris... you need to up your game...this ain't average get bro! kindly do more...like offpoint pointed out...

meanwhile offpoint...
your work resemble this one ooh cheesy..
you also need to do more...

all the best guys

Re: My World Of Graphics Design As A Professional by Offpoint: 2:01am On Jun 08, 2018
IamProdigy:
coolestchris... you need to up your game...this ain't average get bro! kindly do more...like offpoint pointed out...

meanwhile offpoint...
your work resemble this one ooh cheesy..
you also need to do more...

all the best guys
Lol, you're talking about my free logos? they're free for a reason. you have no idea what I can do... until I show you my fiverr, freelancer and my offline profolios.

from what I pointed out on his design you should have a clue I'm not just what you picture from my previous thread... thanks for looking out for me thoughgrin

I guess someday when I create my nairaland profolio I'll mention.... you'll be speechless
Re: My World Of Graphics Design As A Professional by IamProdigy: 10:11am On Jun 08, 2018
Offpoint:

Lol, you're talking about my free logos? they're free for a reason. you have no idea what I can do... until I show you my fiverr, freelancer and my offline profolios.

from what I pointed out on his design you should have a clue I'm not just what you picture from my previous thread... thanks for looking out for me thoughgrin

I guess someday when I create my nairaland profolio I'll mention.... you'll be speechless

Doesn't matter if it's free...its an opportunity to sell yourself...and I believe you jobs won't be so far from that...

meanwhile you guys need to stop the free logo stuff every now and then...making clients to price rubbish for designers that rely on getting good clients here

as for your design....let's wait till then...

Re: My World Of Graphics Design As A Professional by Offpoint: 12:25am On Jun 09, 2018
IamProdigy:

Doesn't matter if it's free...its an opportunity to sell yourself... and I believe you jobs won't be so far from that...

meanwhile you guys need to stop the free logo stuff every now and then...making clients to price rubbish for designers that rely on getting good clients here

as for your design....let's wait till then...

at the bolded I rest my case

about my thread I've achieved my aim.

About stopping free design, a day will come you'll realize money's not everything.

about your last paragraph: till then brother

Re: My World Of Graphics Design As A Professional by IamProdigy: 12:53am On Jun 09, 2018
Offpoint:

at the bolded I rest my case

about my thread I've achieved my aim.

About stopping free design, a day will come you'll realize money's not everything.

about your last paragraph: till then brother

ure quite funny...

I wasn't referring to myself...wen I said designers here...I have a market outside here..

meanwhile...
you needn't not school me on issues concerning money...brand identity is something worth every dime....
am not blaming you totally.... its the customers... that like freebies...this thing in general trivializes this profession....

have you seen . where a doctor operates patients free while practising on them? will the patient even agree?...

and the doctor says " not everything is money" grin

that's the summary! we can make the media and graphics industry a major player in this economy
Re: My World Of Graphics Design As A Professional by Offpoint: 1:00am On Jun 09, 2018
IamProdigy:

ure quite funny...

I wasn't referring to myself...wen I said designers here...I have a market outside here..

meanwhile...
you needn't not school me on issues concerning money...brand identity is something worth every dime....
am not blaming you totally.... its the customers... that like freebies...this thing in general trivializes this profession....

have you seen . where a doctor operates patients free while practising on them? will the patient even agree?...

and the doctor says " not everything is money" grin

that's the summary! we can make the media and graphics industry a major player in this economy
if the doctor doesn't make practice with the patient how will he perfect his professiongrin

I need answergrin
Re: My World Of Graphics Design As A Professional by IamProdigy: 1:05am On Jun 09, 2018
Offpoint:

if the doctor doesn't make practice with the patient how will he perfect his professiongrin

I need answergrin

you just fall hand....
doctor practise wit bodies.....(dead bodies)...
went through different rudiments to start cutting open live humans..

And still they start with minor cases...and allow older colleagues, do the needful
Re: My World Of Graphics Design As A Professional by Offpoint: 1:13am On Jun 09, 2018
IamProdigy:

you just fall hand....
doctor practise wit bodies.....(dead bodies)...
went through different rudiments to start cutting open live humans..

And still they start with minor cases...and allow older colleagues, do the needful

Yeah I know, but they ain't gonna keep cutting dead bodies forever, the must surely cut someone someday.....when you're doing something for the first time and someone is guiding you still defines as practice.
Re: My World Of Graphics Design As A Professional by frankfab(m): 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
Did you say professional?

you're very far. 1985 graphic design works are better than this things you did.

Pride comes before a fall
Re: My World Of Graphics Design As A Professional by akinolaa76: 6:03am On Jun 10, 2018
After reading the presious comment on this thread, i will just like to say a thing or two.

Op keep it up. You can only get better from here. Every good graphic artist started from somewhere. And may I advise you compare your work with good graphic artist you know online. This is one way to know how well you're doing. There are good ones here too who could mentor you. It is my assumption that your knowledge is self-taught. And one thing about being self-taught is, you're your own teacher. Be careful over grading yourself. Always assume your work is terrible, until you start hearing people tell you how good you are. That way, you will get better everyday.

Also, be a little slow in showing your work on here. Unless you want the good ones here to advise you. A lot of people here don't know how to give constructive criticisms. Just like the 2 guys arguing up there. One is trying to pull the other down and instead for the other to just ignore.

There is power in what we say. A lot of guys are depressed because of the destructive criticism they get on here. Let us all learn to appreciate people's effort and learn to help them by telling them how to get better. I rest my case.

Re: My World Of Graphics Design As A Professional by TaiKuun(m): 9:01am On Jun 10, 2018
His designs are even better than mine
Re: My World Of Graphics Design As A Professional by TaiKuun(m): 9:02am On Jun 10, 2018
Keep up the good work, bro.
Re: My World Of Graphics Design As A Professional by aktem(m): 10:04am On Jun 10, 2018
akinolaa76:
After reading the presious comment on this thread, i will just like to say a thing or two.

Op keep it up. You can only get better from here. Every good graphic artist started from somewhere. And may I advise you compare your work with good graphic artist you know online. This is one way to know how well you're doing. There are good ones here too who could mentor you. It is my assumption that your knowledge is self-taught. And one thing about being self-taught is, you're your own teacher. Be careful over grading yourself. Always assume your work is terrible, until you start hearing people tell you how good you are. That way, you will get better everyday.

Also, be a little slow in showing your work on here. Unless you want the good ones here to advise you. A lot of people here don't know how to give constructive criticisms. Just like the 2 guys arguing up there. One is trying to pull the other down and instead for the other to just ignore.

There is power in what we say. A lot of guys are depressed because of the destructive criticism they get on here. Let us all learn to appreciate people's effort and learn to help them by telling them how to get better. I rest my case.
Fine.. Every professional started from a novice/amateur stage and there is always room for improvement, but calling yourself what you are not is what I don't really like.. why is he calling himself a professional when he is not even close to being a professional. I think that's is the reason why most people here were "bashing" the guy.

Re: My World Of Graphics Design As A Professional by akinolaa76: 10:17am On Jun 10, 2018
aktem:

Fine.. Every professional started from a novice/amateur stage and there is always room for improvement, but calling yourself what you are not is what I don't really like.. why is he calling himself a professional when he is not even close to being a professional. I think that's is the reason why most people here were "bashing" the guy.

Well, telling him nicely will not hurt you right? The guy has not even replied any of these comments. I'm sure by the time you are done with your constructive criticism I talked about, he would already know he's not a professional... Yet.

Someone with low self-esteem will definitely be affected with your 'bashing' that's all I'm saying. And also saying there are other ways, better ways to say things than the 'bashful' ways. smiley

Re: My World Of Graphics Design As A Professional by coolestchris(m): 10:28am On Jun 10, 2018
una get power oh
Re: My World Of Graphics Design As A Professional by Offpoint: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2018
akinolaa76:

I was giving the op corrective criticism, not bashing him. go through my first comment again.

even professionals designers are still in the process of learning too, they have mentor the look up to.

after the criticism I gave him and the weakness I pointed to him I've seen improvement in one of his recent design.
Re: My World Of Graphics Design As A Professional by akinolaa76: 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
Offpoint:

I was giving the op corrective criticism, not bashing him. go through my first comment again.

even professionals designers are still in the process of learning too, they have mentor the look up to.

after the criticism I gave him and the weakness I pointed to him I've seen improvement in one of his recent design.

smiley smiley smiley smiley

HELP:Please Where Can I Download Adobe Illustrator For Free / Pls Help,i Want To Edit My Movie,how Do I Remove The Scenes I Don't Like? / Looking For A 2nd Hand Sony Hd Camera To Purchase

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50