Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Is My Passport Ok To Apply For Visa ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is My Passport Ok To Apply For Visa ? (611 Views)

Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport / US Embassy Sends Message To Nigerians On Dress Code For Visa Interview / The New International Passport Will Commence On April 29 - Price & How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is My Passport Ok To Apply For Visa ? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 07, 2018
Hello nairalanders:
My little niece will be traveling to study in South Africa, her passport wil expire by JANUARY 2022, and the duration of her study is 3 years starting January 2019.
According to the embassy the passport must be valid atleast 3 months after intended duration of stay,
Please will the passport be accepted or given a consideration for Visa?

Also, which of the South Africa visa application centre is preferable?
Is it ABUJA, PORTHARCOURT OR LAGOS.

THANKS
Re: Is My Passport Ok To Apply For Visa ? by anfanio: 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
wacky81:
Hello nairalanders:
My little niece will be traveling to study in South Africa, her passport wil expire by JANUARY 2022, and the duration of her study is 3 years starting January 2019.
According to the embassy the passport must be valid atleast 3 months after intended duration of stay,
Please will the passport be accepted or given a consideration for Visa?

Also, which of the South Africa visa application centre is preferable?
Is it ABUJA, PORTHARCOURT OR LAGOS.

THANKS

Her passport is good for visa and can always be renewed at the Nigerian Embassy in South Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Giving Birth In Houston Texas / Which Transport Company Has The Standard Speed Limit While Travelling? / Which African Country Can You Live In Earning $200 Monthly,?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.